EPISODE 3 already available online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
The film is already available to download. Man, that is fast.

Jedi Priestess
Yes it was and we dont talk about these things here. nono

LightSaber_Part
N/M

Dexx
yes...ofcourse not..have some respect..it's probably a screener ffs stick out tongue
wait untill the dvd rips come in big grin

vanga5150
where do you find it online
i cant find it

Fishy
The only one's available suck ass. Quality wise, the sound sucks and so does the look of the movie..

Actually i'm not sure i don't have it, but seeing as its only 1.7 gigabyte I just can't imagine its good

Jedi Priestess
Look Im am only going to say this one time so listen up, and mainly its to prevent this from getting out of hand. Whats available is a screeners workprint which means it has timestamps running across the top. And no its not good quality. But the place to look for these things isnt kmc, its mf.com.

forumcrew
i have to differ and say its pretty decent quality, sound is clear and video is far superior to a cam.. its not a lot worse then a VHS tape but dont bother pm'ing me cause im not helping anyone find it

Jedi Priestess
But its not dvd quality either is it? And I dont like my flicks with timestamps running across it.

bILLYgOAT
so rips of clone wars is OK to talk about here at KMC
bootlegs of the soundtrack is OK to talk about here at KMC
screen grabs from the dark horse comic is OK to talk about here at KMC

but don't mention a screener of ROTS here
why not

does anyone else smell the HYPOCRISY?

BTW apart from the numbers racing on the top bit of the screen
the screener is very good quality
its 1.4GB and the sound sync prob is resolved when the movie is played through a normal home DVD player.

papabeard
Its a sweet copy dudes!

P.S. fishy , you can suck my ass! hahahah

forumcrew
as long as no one says where to get it or helps anyone download or distribute it, i see no legality issues

Fishy
Its actually worth seeing? Didn't expect that

macgeek2005
Where do I find it????

MarioX
""As part of its anti-piracy effort, the MPAA and its member companies have brought lawsuits against many Internet movie thieves across the United States and plan to continue such action," says Glickman."

Yeah so good luck to you tards that wanna steal

Fishy
Doesn't really matter to me, because i'm not from the US smile And i haven't even downloaded it yet.

MarioX
They'll find you anyway.

bILLYgOAT
Originally posted by MarioX
They'll find you anyway.
& do what exactly

MarioX
Uh, sue you and make you pay $150,000. When you get it they get your IP address, and then that stays online and they find out who you are, then you're ****ed

The Ones
no expression

Gord
it's on torrentspy.com. I'm glad I downloaded it, I'm in japan and we don't get it for two months. The movie is freaking INCREDIBLE. The quality is better than a camera, I mentally erased the timestamp pretty quick, the qualitys a bit weird when you go full screen, it's stretched too but it's the best I can do until july so I'm not going to complain, I'm going to praise it. If you can't find it, honestly try a little harder than not looking at all because it's on every torrent site imaginable. What an incredible movie it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.