Palpy IS very strong ...BUT CAMOOOON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keramazotti
Palpy is strong and this and that...but the wayt he killed all 3 jedi masters in such silly moves I could have blocked the attack stick out tongue

no I couldnt but they surely would....

Soda
yeah that scene was bollocks...so many flaws, so bloody many, i wish someone other than GL had thought of star wars

Fishy
Oh come on that was just to show the power of Sidious and the amazing powers of Mace and Yoda

Keramazotti
Ok Ok i give credit to that butPHULEEESEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE

when he spined he could have handed in the middle of them and did such a stlylistic move we could have gone WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW dude....but it was sooo....dull

Fishy
Yeah okay, I kinda agree with it, but there just had to be something to show their power

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by Soda
yeah that scene was bollocks...so many flaws, so bloody many, i wish someone other than GL had thought of star wars

what an absolute tool you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keramazotti
lets not forget that we will watch these films over and over sooo mant times...lol... espetially TROTS out of these trilogies just like TESB...sooo these fight scenes all HAD to be perfect...GG fight was just too short...I expected alot more...but then again he was hurt by the crushing grip of windu in the clone wars animation....he was a sick GG.
cheers

koolruningz
I dont think Palpatine was made too powerful its just those masters were pussy's.

Lord S
The only thing I found stupid was Palpatine doing cartwheels in the air...it was silly watching Dooku do the same in AOTC. Kind of cheapens the spectacular and mostly REAL stunts performed by Ray Park in TPM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.