Fastest Marvel Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who's the Fastest Runner in Marvel? Most people say Quicksilver, but i think he is way too overrated. So i compiled alot of Runners from Marvel for one big Race.

Quicksilver (from the Avengers)

Triathlon (from the Avengers)

Speed Demon (from the New Thunderbolts)

Whizzer (from the Squadron Supreme)

Quicksilver (from the Ultimates)

Meanstreak (from the X-Men 2099)

Blue Streak (from the A-Next)

Northstar (from the X-Men)

So who wins a race from L.A., California to Sydney, Australia?

Crimson Phoenix
quicksilver after his exposure to isotope e

Magee
I'm pretty sure Quicksilver is the fastest out of all of them but even then it would take him hours to get to Australia from L.A.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Magee
I'm pretty sure Quicksilver is the fastest out of all of them but even then it would take him hours to get to Australia from L.A.
From Greece to U.S.A. it took minutes to him.
Northstar is faster than him anyway, he can achieve lightspeed.

Magee
Northstar can achieve light speed? I thought it was only like mach 5 or something at best.

ebonyblade1
northstar can't achieve lightspeed. And magneto has already stated that north star is almost as fast as his son. This was before isotope e. some of those guys on the list can't break the sound barrier. quick silver is the fastest, but there is a young asian girl with new mutants at the x-men academy that can run real fast and her powers are electricity based, so she may be as fasted as lightning. And then there is lightspeed with powerpack. Although she doesn't go lightspeed, I believe she has potential.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
northstar can't achieve lightspeed. And magneto has already stated that north star is almost as fast as his son. This was before isotope e. some of those guys on the list can't break the sound barrier. quick silver is the fastest, but there is a young asian girl with new mutants at the x-men academy that can run real fast and her powers are electricity based, so she may be as fasted as lightning. And then there is lightspeed with powerpack. Although she doesn't go lightspeed, I believe she has potential.

Northstar hasnt travelled at the speed of light youre correct however Xavier has said after studies on him after he joined the Xmen that he could potentially reach 99% of the speed of light.

armandovalles
I think Speed Demon is the fastest. Have u seen how fast he moves in New Thunderbolts, its scary!

mdbull73
Don't forget the Elder Runner. He was equal to the Silver Surfer (Class 5000 speed) and has been running for 1 billion years!

armandovalles
No, i purposely didnt put him in. I only put in well-known characters.

mdbull73
Oh,

I got you. smile

long pig
Runner equal to SS in speed??
Hah, more like 1000 times faster.

But yeah, nobody knows him.

who?-kid
Originally posted by mdbull73
Don't forget the Elder Runner. He was equal to the Silver Surfer (Class 5000 speed) and has been running for 1 billion years!
Damn, I was gonna say him sad

markolin
Makkari (the eternal who from the Quasar series).He won the galactic race,beating also the Runner and Barry Allen (which had come with amnesia from another universe claiming to be a "buried alien"wink.After his training with a race of superquick horselike aliens Makkari could travel into "tachyon tunnels" and was pratically a Flash clone.

K Von Doom
Yep. Makkari is the fastest.

long pig
That "buried alien" thing was actually kind of cool.
Extremely interesting.

kgkg
Originally posted by mdbull73

lol class 5000 laughing

But runner is the fastest being in any universe.

Master of space and time

K Von Doom
Class 5000.... 5000 miles per hour roll eyes (sarcastic)

JWangSDC
5000c

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Class 5000.... 5000 miles per hour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
The X-Man, Slipstream. He could move from one point to another instantly via a tachyon stream.

the Darkone
The fastest being in the universe is: The Runner.

The Fastest on earth:
1. Makkari
2. northstar
3. quicksilver
4. speed demon

Bialaska
The list is for runners, not teleporters, so Slipstream shouldn't be on it. I agree with Makkari being the fastest.

markolin
Makkari beat the Runner in the galactic run (and the Runner did not take it too well).He does not reside on Earth anymore,and last time he was seen he was unable to slow down his perceptions,so a part a few other superspeedsters who could accelerate enough to interact with him he perceived everything around as a set of immobile statues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.