Slowest Heros vs's Fastest Heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Do you think the slowest heros can pull it off? They have Juggernaut, The Blob, etc.
Fastest: Quiksilver, Superman, The Flash.

Magee
Well considering the slow heros would have practicaly every hero in marvel and dc universe since there aint many speedsters, i would go with the slow ones laughing

wolverine8888
flash is the fast super hero at running and throuing punchs slowest is blob

Evangel94
Blob can eat more than superman, or wait no! DC gave superman the power to eat as much as he wants. Looks like superman isn't losing! Ever!

crazyspinz
dc writers are stupid, every 3 issues superman changes, its retarted

ps, eva when does my tourny battle start

Nataku8188
The fast guys can hit juggs all they want, they are just gonna hurt themselves doing it.

baddspellahl4
that's why superman is so freaking gay. people say anime is so unrealistic, and it is but superman is the dummest character. theses dumbass writers need to stop giving him new abilities every 4 issues. stick to his basic powers you monkeys who write for dc. but back on topic the slow would win all the way

FeceMan

baddspellahl4
actually yu yu hakusho is the least ridiculos (although it is still kinda ridiculos) anime show I know. the only characters I like are kurama, yuske,kuabara, and that short guy with three eyes

Paola
how did anime made it into this?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Do you think the slowest heros can pull it off? They have Juggernaut, The Blob, etc.
Fastest: Quiksilver, Superman, The Flash. Juggernaut Aint Slow... wink he is very very fast... smokin'

Uriel005
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Juggernaut Aint Slow... wink he is very very fast... smokin' not a good thing going by your tag

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Uriel005
not a good thing going by your tag He can't tire and once he started he's unstoppable.

inimalist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He can't tire and once he started he's unstoppable.

ya, thats how you appeal to the ladies

Q99
The Turtle is a good counter to fast heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.