how far does Akuma make it in this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
akuma runs the marvel gauntlet

the order of opponents he will face.He gets a full day of recovery for each fight.

1.spiderman
2.captain america
3.venom
4.thor

everytime I turn around i keep hearing more and more crazy feats acomlished by akuma.Even though I think he would probably get through all these guys I want to hear what you guys think

Magee
Well i think it should start off with Captain America then Spiderman as he would be a much harder opponent for Akuma. I think he could make it to Thor just barely, then he's out as soon as mjolnir hits him square in the heed lol.

Nataku8188
Spider-man should most definitly be second.

Akuma could take Captain America.
Spider-man is possible, but doubtfull.
Venom would be easier than spider-man, because he isn't quite as fast, and his symbiote sense isn't in the same league as spidey's.
Thor is too versatile for Akuma.

The reason why Akuma could throw down with someone like Hulk better than Spidey or Thor, is because Hulk is just going to try and maul him. Akuma is a master martial artist with strength and speed to back it up. Whereas Spidey is much faster and has the sense against Akuma, and Thor can fly, shoot lightning, is a good fighter, and is also very durable to boot.

K3VIL
All the guys in this list except for Thor are so gonna get it that they'll need serious medical support after the fight.Akuma can punch and K.O. them before they even notice he's moving.
The fight with Thor will be great, Akuma can destroy islands, but Thor is not second to him in raw power, he'll give Akuma the chance to taste the might of Mjolnir.

armandovalles
I agree totally with K3VIL. Spidey, Cap, and Venom would all get their ass whupped horribly. Thor vs Akuma though would be an awesome fight, and i think they will stalemate for a while until Thor gets pissed and shoots the godforce at him, in which Akuma is dead.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
I agree totally with K3VIL. Spidey, Cap, and Venom would all get their ass whupped horribly. Thor vs Akuma though would be an awesome fight, and i think they will stalemate for a while until Thor gets pissed and shoots the godforce at him, in which Akuma is dead.
Not necessary, Thor can own him physically of with magical bolts from Mjolnir plus lightning storms, he don't need the GodForce, but certanly he must fight tough with him.

jinzin
he'd be hard pressed to beat venom....I think he COULD pull it off but it could go either way......
thor would kick his balls into his throat though....

dankman8188
Dude, Spider-man would be SO much harder for Akuma to beat then Venom. He's so much faster it's ridiculous, and if this is a fight to the death, he won't be pulling his punches.

LordFear
It doesn't matter in what order they come.
Akuma beats them all until Thor

mr.smiley
According to hoshi,in the versus forum,in one street fighter comic someone punched a hole through akumas chest.He got so mad he did a hadukan with only one hand.At the time he was in japan and ken saw the blast all the way from america!

Xplosive
1.Spider-Man - Akuma is much stronger, much faster and much too powerful for Spider-Man, anyway, advantage in every aspect, not only advantage by Akuma, but great advantage (I cannot believe, I think two said he would be hard opponent, not a chance, very easy win for Akuma, it doens't matter if Spider-Man is faster than Venom or is fast, cause it won't make difference, Spider-Man speed won't help here, cause Akuma is much, much faster)
2.Captain America - Akuma si too much for him
3.Venom - Akuma is too mcuch for him
4.Thor - now all those three guys were weak and easy for Akuma, but than suddenly Thor, Thor is in completely different league than those three. Cause of The might of Mjolnir, Thor would win.

teddygreen17
Xplosive is correct.

Nataku8188
You guys all greatly overestimate Akuma. Greatly, and the sad part is, I'm a GIGANTIC Akuma fan... There is no way in hell he's going to put down Spider-man with ease. Spider-man can see the attacks coming before they even happen, for christ's sake man, he's definitly in a different league as far as speed goes.

If Ryu can put up some semblence of a fight against Akuma, Spider-man can easily do it.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You guys all greatly overestimate Akuma. Greatly, and the sad part is, I'm a GIGANTIC Akuma fan... There is no way in hell he's going to put down Spider-man with ease. Spider-man can see the attacks coming before they even happen, for christ's sake man, he's definitly in a different league as far as speed goes.

If Ryu can put up some semblence of a fight against Akuma, Spider-man can easily do it.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine till akuma connects roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine till akuma connects roll eyes (sarcastic)

If he connects. Spider-man can web his face, web his limbs, do many things to him. His webbing has held Rhino, it will hold Akuma just fine.

Xplosive

So what if you are GIGANTIC Akuma fan, what does that mean, that you are right. No Spider-Man can't win this one and Akuma is much faster and much much more powerful. Spider-Man can sense things so, why doesn't he always win than (but loosing or having much trouble with Green Gobling, Dok Ock...), he lost to much weaker and slower opponents than Akuma. But as I see you are also GIGANTIC Spider-Man fan. I am not fan of any of this two, but Spider-Man can't win.

mr.smiley
all that means is your an even bigger spiderman fan nataku

Hoshi
guy , i think Akuma doesnt even need a day of rest , he is the kind of guy that the stronger the oponent is the better he batles , I think in these terms Akuma would kill them fisically and mentally , how?Simple , i think he would take the pride of spider-man of being the most agile guy in the world just by dodging and after he is very tired he would blow his head off with a hadouken .obs:with the dark hadou he could move so fast that the neither the eye or the websense could predict.After he would break the "unbreakble"shield of captain america with many punches called raging demon , the venom he would just beat the crap out of him , and if Thor is causing him a noisy in the head he would turn into shin akuma and blow an island together with him

brainchild81
I think Spidey'd beat Akuma. The Spider-sense means Akuma's not going to land too many hits. Spidey is most likey going to aviod attacks until he can web Akuma's eyes then he simply beats Akuma down. Spidey's staggered the HULK. When he connects with Akuma it's gonna hurt worse than hell. Akuma'd burn Venom, beat Cap(he's not breaking the shield though), and get the living s**t beat out of him by Thor.

Xplosive
Spider-Man would dei and would literally be beaten in 60 and killed in 60 seconds. He can't avoid what his opponet throw at him and he will avoid Akuma speed, yeah right.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
Spider-Man would dei and would literally be beaten in 60 and killed in 60 seconds. He can't avoid what his opponet throw at him and he will avoid Akuma speed, yeah right.

You're a ****ing moron.

whirlysplat
You're a ****ing moron.

As usual bullying and personal abuse from Natuka to another member big grin

hoorayforpeepee
you're no different, whirly. you abused cosmic cube for a week straight because he was a little behind on science facts.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
As usual bullying and personal abuse from Natuka to another member big grin

What? Is that supposed to make me feel bad?

I do have the title KMC Tyrant for a reason, fool.

whirlysplat
What? Is that supposed to make me feel bad?

I do have the title KMC Tyrant for a reason, fool.

Are you Mr T roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep the faith laughing

whirlysplat
He is and no sarcasm in this post an intelligent guy and in some ways he was right and made good points. It was on th one point of revisionism we differed and even that may have been a misunderstanding.

I never called him a f!!!!!!!! moron, because he is obviously nothing of the sort. He is an intelligent well read guy.

Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
you're no different, whirly. you abused cosmic cube for a week straight because he was a little behind on science facts.

Keep the faith smile

IRTMU-Dragon
Yeah spidey wouldnt make it.

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.