X-Men Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
All the X-Men (except the telepaths) fight each other in a Free-for-All.

There all in their most current forms.

Colossus
Wolverine
Havok
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Archangel
Rogue
Gambit
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Banshee
Cannonball
Joseph (Magneto's Clone)
Sunspot
Magma
Wolfsbane
Thunderbird
Northstar
Chamber
Boomer (also called Meltdown)

So who is the best X-Man?

pr1983
juggernaut? depowered or cyttorak?

Blair Wind
id go with iceman, storm, joseph...one of those.....unless one of the other ones does something tactical......and chambers a telepath isnt he?

stormfront13
yeah i think it'll be down to iceman storm and joseph also

pr1983
storm, joseph and juggs will be creamed at the start...

the others arent stupid, you take out the people who can do the most damage first...

i dont think itll ba every man for himself, theyll all have their little groups...

armandovalles
first of all, current juggernaut , pr1983.

secondly, no, chamber is not a telepath, he can only talk to people telepathically, he cant use any other telepathic powers.

Gryn Jabar
Dazzler would mess them all up. Seriously though, prolly Joseph. Worst comes to worst, he chucks Toyota at them.

armandovalles
what would toyota do to Juggernaut or colossus?! most of them could dodge it also or at least deflect it like Havok with his blasts of cyke with his.

stormfront13
pr, with your theiry jubilee would be the last standing basically seeing as she can't really beat any of them

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
pr, with your theiry jubilee would be the last standing basically seeing as she can't really beat any of them

you are kidding me... did you even read my post properly?

i said the MOST damage... so at the start they will go for people like havok, cyclops, storm, joseph and juggernaut... they are all from x-teams, its in their nature to band together... once the first few are down it will become a free for all...

Blair Wind
only other person i can see winning this is shadowcat...if she just stays "out" of the fight till the last person thinks he/she wins then just ninja them. of course iceman has a ace in the whole.....no one but jean has any knowledge of his moisture inversion, and since, that I know of, no one else has actually ever talked about it.....he can use that as a surprise striking people while he's "invisible"....and his ice picks can be really deadly.....and if blunt really damaging....then theres storm....well we all know what she can do....cannonball is invulnerable....you know some wolvie fan is gonna say that he's the best at what he does so LOGICALY he wins...Cyclops if he stratiziges right....Rouge if she just gets naked and starts touching people...you can make a case for a lot of them....but i still go with Joseph, iceman, and storm. Out of these three one of them will win

stormfront13
but it's a free for all, they won't be like ok lets take out these people then fight. i seriously doubt everyone will go for storm, cyke, havok, and josepph right when the fight starts. yeah the might go after certain people, but since its a free for all, people shouldn't be teaming up

pr1983
but it's a free for all, they won't be like ok lets take out these people then fight. i seriously doubt everyone will go for storm, cyke, havok, and josepph right when the fight starts. yeah the might go after certain people, but since its a free for all, people shouldn't be teaming up

but they will, they're x-men, its how they work... colossus'll be chucking logan around like an adamantium cannonball, scott and alex will work together, they can just fire any where without worrying about hurting each other, juggernaut will just throw himself into the centre...

storm imo is screwed... to have any chance of success she has to fly, once she gets into the air, bishop, cyke, havok and chamber have an easy target...

imo joseph will take it... why? colossus and wolverine, he uses colossus as a giant club (a two ton ball of organic steel is gonna f*ck anybody up, and if he turns to human form he's dead), and can use logan as a great big adamantium sword... even kitty'll have trouble avoiding that...

stormfront13
well if i remember correctly while kitty was phased, storm could still use wind against her. kitty was phased and storm was about to throw kitty into the earth and said" better hold your breath kitten". and right at the beginning of the fight storm coulkd create tornados that would easily do some damage, or create a dense fog to blind most people, but not herself due to her being able to percieve heat and energy signatures. and whats to stop here from wrapping everyone in an em field and electrocuting them as she did to shinobi shaw. and she might not fly up. also another option for her to win would be to get the whole battlefield wet and then send a stray bolt which would respond by going through the whole battlefield hurting anyone on the ground. imo the people that have the best chance of winning are either storm, joseph, or bishop

pr1983
well if i remember correctly while kitty was phased, storm could still use wind against her. kitty was phased and storm was about to throw kitty into the earth and said" better hold your breath kitten". and right at the beginning of the fight storm coulkd create tornados that would easily do some damage, or create a dense fog to blind most people, but not herself due to her being able to percieve heat and energy signatures. and whats to stop here from wrapping everyone in an em field and electrocuting them as she did to shinobi shaw. and she might not fly up. also another option for her to win would be to get the whole battlefield wet and then send a stray bolt which would respond by going through the whole battlefield hurting anyone on the ground. imo the people that have the best chance of winning are either storm, joseph, or bishop

storm needs time to do all these things, she wont get the chance unless the other combatants are extremely stupid... and as i said, theyll know to take her down early...

Swanky-Tuna
I think it'd be either Joseph or Iceman. There's no way Storm would win.

Gryn Jabar
There is, but only if you can win it in a pair. Anyway, the poster has not specified if its cytorak or regular Jug. Having the better part of a city whipped at juggernaut WILL stop him.

Swanky-Tuna
Red skinned Juggernaut wasn't ever an X-Man so I think it's safe to assume it's the runty version.

stormfront13
the thread starter said newest versions of each character. and storm has done thoe things in like a second before. storm created a tornado around dark phoenix even before phoenix could attack, and it was strong enough to make her stumble and hold her for a few seconds. and the em manipulating thing happened right away also. storm pinned shinobi down then when shinobi was about to grab storms heart she said

storm: not a good move, i have had an em field around us, and what separates you from being electrocuted is me. if i die, you die.
(not sure excatley if that was it but it's close)

then he pulls his hand back and storm gets up and says

storm:just what i thought, a boy playing a mans game.

this proves that she's faster than you all think. imo it comes down to either bishop, joseph, iceman, or storm

Swanky-Tuna
What're Bishop and Storm going to do to Iceman or Joseph? Advance on them?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
only other person i can see winning this is shadowcat...if she just stays "out" of the fight till the last person thinks he/she wins then just ninja them. of course iceman has a ace in the whole.....no one but jean has any knowledge of his moisture inversion, and since, that I know of, no one else has actually ever talked about it.....he can use that as a surprise striking people while he's "invisible"....and his ice picks can be really deadly.....and if blunt really damaging....then theres storm....well we all know what she can do....cannonball is invulnerable....you know some wolvie fan is gonna say that he's the best at what he does so LOGICALY he wins...Cyclops if he stratiziges right....Rouge if she just gets naked and starts touching people...you can make a case for a lot of them....but i still go with Joseph, iceman, and storm. Out of these three one of them will win

I still stand by this....also pr...if the Xmen are gonna get together in clumps then fight eachother....storm would be part of the clump to.....the ones with really close friendships will stick together.....way i see it.....cyclops, iceman, beast, archangel, havok, wolvie, storm, nightcrawler, and bishop....gambit and rouge together....and the others would team up to...but it really doesnt matter because after a while everyone has to start fighting each other.....so it would be more effective if it was a free for all. and if t was a free for all it would be iceman or joseph, with storm if cyclops doesnt hit her first.......and also what is a wolvie sword gonna do to Kitty if she stays immaterial the whole time?

pr1983
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I still stand by this....also pr...if the Xmen are gonna get together in clumps then fight eachother....storm would be part of the clump to.....the ones with really close friendships will stick together.....way i see it.....cyclops, iceman, beast, archangel, havok, wolvie, storm, nightcrawler, and bishop....gambit and rouge together....and the others would team up to...but it really doesnt matter because after a while everyone has to start fighting each other.....so it would be more effective if it was a free for all. and if t was a free for all it would be iceman or joseph, with storm if cyclops doesnt hit her first.......and also what is a wolvie sword gonna do to Kitty if she stays immaterial the whole time?

adamantium can hurt kitty in her phased state...

life is cruell
i think it doesnt hurt her it just disorients her a little bit

FieryBalrog
why no telepaths? in a big crowd they could conceivably go down. Emma or Psylocke might make it a fun fight. wink ]

otherwise, I think Storm or Iceman would win depending on the circumstances.

stormfront13
well one tornado will do a lot of damage. combine that with her having a lightning storm goin on with stray lightning bolkts going everywhere, she could take a lot of people out. imo he could take al those people on the list out except joseph and iceman. ther are others that are capable of taking her out, but i believe that she will be one of the last considering her powers, and how powerful she is. imo it comes down to storm, bishop, iceman, and joseph, then storm, iceman then joseph, then iceman and joseph

BENITO
Originally posted by armandovalles

Colossus
Wolverine
Havok
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Archangel
Rogue
Gambit
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Banshee
Cannonball
Joseph (Magneto's Clone)
Sunspot
Magma
Wolfsbane
Thunderbird
Northstar
Chamber

Mr. unstoppable

where lifeguard, Slipstream and Xorn

pr1983
well one tornado will do a lot of damage. combine that with her having a lightning storm goin on with stray lightning bolkts going everywhere, she could take a lot of people out. imo he could take al those people on the list out except joseph and iceman. ther are others that are capable of taking her out, but i believe that she will be one of the last considering her powers, and how powerful she is. imo it comes down to storm, bishop, iceman, and joseph, then storm, iceman then joseph, then iceman and joseph

she'll be dead in seconds, why? because she'll be taking the time to cast something that powerful...

stormfront13
did you not see my example i gave?. in the dark phoenix saga, storm created a tornado that suprised even dark phoenix and was powerful enough to hold her for a few seconds. now if a cosmic entity was held in the tornado for a few seconds then others will be for longer and eventually pas out or something. she is a lot more quick than you think

pr1983
did you not see my example i gave?. in the dark phoenix saga, storm created a tornado that suprised even dark phoenix and was powerful enough to hold her for a few seconds. now if a cosmic entity was held in the tornado for a few seconds then others will be for longer and eventually pas out or something. she is a lot more quick than you think

omg... nobody has that kind of power... holding the phoenix in a tornado... thats bs...

stormfront13
well she didn't hold her for long, but it took her by suprise and held her for a few seconds allowing storm to move cyclops and wolverine to safety. this is just one example of how fast her powers work and how fast she can react

pr1983
well she didn't hold her for long, but it took her by suprise and held her for a few seconds allowing storm to move cyclops and wolverine to safety. this is just one example of how fast her powers work and how fast she can react

the dark phoenix eats stars... a tornado is barely going to faze never mind hold her...

and to create a tornado you need cloud cover, storm had probably manipulating them so she could use her tornadoes...

its by no means instantaneous...

armandovalles
imo either Bishop or Juggernaut would take this.

stormfront13
yes, in the real world it isn't instantaneous, but in the comics on more than one occasion storm has shown that her powers act very quickly. I have the comic right in front of me.

wolverine is falling, storm grabs him and flies off, then notices cyke is still falling, she gets close enough so wolverine can grab him. so storm is carrying the weight of herself, wolverine, and cyke. that's a lot of weight considering that wolverine has a lot of adamantiuum in him. then storm says

storm: the team is off balance. I must buy us time to regain our bearings, to figure out what is happening and how to deal with it. but i do not want to hurt jean...

then storm notices phoenix coming after her and looks at her. then one of the sub-title things says

at storms command, the gale closes in around the four mutants, it's winds shoving her and her burden one way and shoving the phoenix the other.

then it shows phoenix being caught by suprise, holding her hands over her face while she is in a tornado type thing. storm was under pressure and her powers happened in like a second. when she wants to she can use her powers very quickly as any other mutant would. phoenix was very close t storm and was after cyke, if not for storm scting quickly then phoenix would have gotten cyke. and her winds were strong enough to even hold back and immobilize dark phoenix. dp even comments that it was an admirable ploy

Swanky-Tuna
dp even comments that it was an admirable ploy
Sounds like she was playing games. People don't talk like that unless they were toying around. Especially villians who can destroy solar systems.

stormfront13
here were her exact words, after dp gets free she says

dark phoenix: yours was an admirable ploy storm, but escaping me won't be that easy

not sure what to think of it but dp looked pissed

Piedmon
I say Juggernaut.... even the powered-down version, I think he can still take the most punishment out of any X-Men.

Of course, any of them could pretend to go down early and wait until the end to take out the last few.....

stormfront13
didn't he lose most of his ddurability? idk maybe not but imo it comes down to storm, iceman, and joseph, resulting in joseph being the victor

O.D Geist
well if there is no holding back than i would have to go with either one of the summer brothers or iceman, and if joseph is on the same lvl as Magneto than he would be one of those that might win also, i would have said storm but as alrdy pointed out it would take sometime to call forth a move that would take ppl out really quick.

FieryBalrog
here were her exact words, after dp gets free she says

dark phoenix: yours was an admirable ploy storm, but escaping me won't be that easy

not sure what to think of it but dp looked pissed

DP was toying with them.

Happy Dance

stormfront13
yes, but the attack took her by suprise and made her mad. and od have you not read my post?? storm isn't the slowest person ever

pr1983
yes, but the attack took her by suprise and made her mad. and od have you not read my post?? storm isn't the slowest person ever

she isnt the fastest either...

stormfront13
i never said she was but it doesn't take a really long time to do something useful. if it did she wouldn't be powerful.

FieryBalrog
I think Storm has a fair shot of winning this, mostly because she can fly and has wide area attacks.

stormfront13
well i think she has a chance also, but i think it comes down to iceman, storm, and joseph

pr1983
i never said she was but it doesn't take a really long time to do something useful. if it did she wouldn't be powerful.

it takes longer than most others...

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
I think Storm has a fair shot of winning this, mostly because she can fly and has wide area attacks.

once she flies she's a goner imo... she's just asking to be shot down...

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by pr1983
it takes longer than most others...

once she flies she's a goner imo... she's just asking to be shot down...

whos gonna shoot her down? she can fly pretty high.... and protect herself with winds.

O.D Geist

did u not read mine i said it would take sometime, i never wrote or said it would take her mad long or for ever just sometime in which would have to take time.

i will put it easy for u can she launch an massive attack on multiple tagets as fast as Havok, cyclops or iceman i dont think so. That is all i am saying.

stormfront13
yeah she can- ever heard of chain lightning spreading to multiple targets?? humans are one of the best conductors for lightning

CorderaMitchell
Cyclops could just take of his visor and oblierate many of them.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Cyclops could just take of his visor and oblierate many of them.

Except oh I dont know, Colossus, Wolverine, Havok, Iceman, Bishop, Shadowcat, Juggernaut, Rogue, Joseph, etc....

CorderaMitchell
Villans included eh. I never said he would actuall win, but that he could nill a few before the inevitable power punch and the like.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Villans included eh. I never said he would actuall win, but that he could nill a few before the inevitable power punch and the like.

what villains? confused

CorderaMitchell
You said Juggernaut, now i guess you are referring to the weaker and reformed Cain

Blair Wind
wow....this was an old thread.....whatever im gonna say again that mags clone wins......everything has metal traces and if not that well everything has a positive or negative charge and he just destroys the place and the people......second to last man standing....iceman....thats about all i can think of right now

Mainstream
Originally posted by armandovalles

Colossus
Wolverine
Havok
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Archangel
Rogue
Gambit
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Banshee
Cannonball
Joseph (Magneto's Clone)
Sunspot
Magma
Wolfsbane
Thunderbird
Northstar
Chamber

no Cable...for the love of Xavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is cruell
Oh man so many people i can see winning this, under circumstances i could see almost each one of them finding a way to win. I think that mostlikely it would come down to iceman, joseph, and cannonball (with his invulnerability). After that unless cannonball pplays it smart iceman would take him down, then joseph takes him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.