boba fett?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chronic
i was just wandering why the hell george lucas didnt have boba in it, i thought he would kill mace for revenge but not only did he not do that he was'nt even in the movie.so if there is any reason boba is not in it please tell me

darthmaul1
I would of liked to see him in it too, It would of be great if he had helped ANakin in the Jedi temple raid and then take the padwan braids as the trophies he has on his uniform.

DarkYoda
Because Boba Fett would only be something like 13 years old. Do you really think a 13 year old would be able to wipe out Jedi? It would have been terrible to see a 13 year old doing that. Almost as bad as Jar Jar.

puke

yerssot
as DarkYoda said: Boba would have been 13 (remember that he DIDN'T had growacceleration) and was as you can imagine clearly incapable of beating a jedi master

Morridini
And he doesn't really fit in anywhere.

DarkYoda
I'm going to hijack this thread real quick to make a comment I just thought about. Boba Fett had no growth acceleration so by the prequel trilogy he was in his early to mid thirties - in his prime!

The clones - stormtroopers were much older. I'm not sure how growth acceleration factors in here, but that may be useful in explaining why the stormtroopers sucked so badly in the classic trilogy and Boba was a force to be reckoned with!

Feel free to correct me. smile

ImperialPEZ
TV series anyone? GL said it would focus on the time between ROTS and ANH and would focus on smaller characters. Just a thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.