Ion vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Ion (the Super-powered version of Kyle Rayner)

VS

Thanos (the mad titan)

Who wins?

kgkg
Ion wins

Cosmic Cube
Does Thanos have the Infinity Reality Gem?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Does Thanos have the Infinity Reality Gem?
no

Cosmic Cube
I meant in this fight. In reality, Thanos does have the Gem.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I meant in this fight. In reality, Thanos does have the Gem.
ok then he does smile

armandovalles
either way i think Thanos loses.

Superherovandal
Ion would beat Thanos with prep too. Why you may ask? Ion is omnipresent so he will know anything Thanos will think up of.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Ion would beat Thanos with prep too. Why you may ask? Ion is omnipresent so he will know anything Thanos will think up of.
What do you think Eternity etc they know everything as well smile

Eternity know all ( all possible outcome , future , fast etc.) and got owned.
Thanos will beat anyone with prep and resource.

Superherovandal
no I mean he can be everywhere at once.

Mider
Eternity is full of shit even Thanos thinks so i mean if He knows everything why didnt He go get the IG Himself or at least stop Thanos before He got Them.

kgkg

Mider
Yeah cause most of the cosmic gods are stupid they sit on there asses doing nothing i mean come on would you leave the most powerful artifacts in the universe just laying around if the most dangerous villain of all is after them?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Yeah cause most of the cosmic gods are stupid they sit on there asses doing nothing i mean come on would you leave the most powerful artifacts in the universe just laying around if the most dangerous villain of all is after them?

It makes the universe a more interesting place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.