A Ep. III Questionaire!! :-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
I forgot alot of the names of characters and such. Lets see what the careful listeners and PROS like RogueJedi know! I d like to make this fun. cool ......

1.) What were the name of those little droids that latched on to Ani's & Ob1's ship?

2.) What was the name of the planet that Grievous was faught on?

3.) What planet was the Wookies on?

4.) What planet did ob1 and Ani fight on?

5.) What was your favorite scene?

6.) Why were thoes droids on the Lava planet getting lava in the containers?

Thats all for now. smile

obi_wans_beard
1) Buzz droids

2) Utapau

3) Kashyyyk

4) Mustafar

5) Order 66 (probally)

6) Lol, my friend asked me the same question and I said possibly getting the molten (black crust) and forming it in to a substance of some kind? Prehaps fuel, or building materials.

tpaquin
1.) Were you awake for the movie?
2.) That was it.

Captain REX
Obi's Beard is right for all.

6) Mustafar has a great resource of lava, no doubt, so whoever it is that built all those buildings on the planet was intending to harness the energy of the magma, or the material itself. The lava can be refined into metal, or so the rumor has it.

TheForceSupreme
1. Buzz Droids

2. Utapau or however it is spelled.

3. Kashyyck or however it is spelled.

4. Mustafar or however it is spelled.

5. Order 66 was well done and fit ohh so good. It was one of the few things that made Sids impress me.

6. No idea really. It wasn't made clear and I did not read the novel/comics/spoilers..whatever.

obi_wans_beard
Rex, just looking at the Visual dictionary and it says this about Mustafar. "In service to the long-snouted aliens who oversee the Seperatists smelting facilities on Mustafar, agile lava fleas leap across the firey surface".

I wonder if the magma was used as materials to build the battle droids, as well as the seperatists hideout?

Crusher
Ok, thanks. :-) I either forgot (because I spiked my cola w/ J.B.) or couldnt hear too well because of the muffled sound of the crappy theater speakers. smile Ok, one to add...

7.) How did Ani get the scar on the right side of his face?

Mist
that wasnt in the movie...ventress does that to him in the comics... (doesnt she?)

atila the great
1.) What were the name of those little droids that latched on to Ani's & Ob1's ship?

buzz droids

2.) What was the name of the planet that Grievous was faught on?

utapau

3.) What planet was the Wookies on?

kashyyyk

4.) What planet did ob1 and Ani fight on?

mustafar

5.) What was your favorite scene?

mace vs palps and then anakin's part

6.) Why were thoes droids on the Lava planet getting lava in the containers?

to create parts for the death star maybe?

Crusher
Ok, as far as these.....

2) Utapau

3) Kashyyyk

4) Mustafar

I cannot find these on the planet map. sad

Lazerlike42
Kashyyk is there, well, on most of them anyways. Mustafar is not yet (Lucas wouldn't reveal it's location) and Utapau I have no idea

Crusher
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
Kashyyk is there, well, on most of them anyways. Mustafar is not yet (Lucas wouldn't reveal it's location) and Utapau I have no idea

Mustafar looked like a moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.