Siver Surfer v Seth (Authority beater)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Seth

http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/wildstorm/seth.htm

whirlysplat
You know who he is

but just in case

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/

whirlysplat
I go with Seth big grin

whirlysplat
So Seth does win. well ok!!!!

big grin

Bialaska
I don't know enough about Seth to give a good judgement, but when it involves Silver Surfer, I'm prone to choose him above others, because he is just that damned powerful.

whirlysplat
Seth has over a thousand superpowers big grin

whirlysplat
The Doctor might well beat the Surfer on his own, Apollo is Superman level. Seth beat them allOriginally posted by Bialaska
I don't know enough about Seth to give a good judgement, but when it involves Silver Surfer, I'm prone to choose him above others, because he is just that damned powerful.

Mider
From what ive read about Seth He defeated the Authority He is a being who was given more then one thousand powers the only thing that could stop Him was a word programmed into Him that would kill Him i think it was a safegaurd but He found out what it was and reprogrammed Himself to ignore it He was made into a human again with out powers and was turned into a chicken or chikens yeah i know sounds stuipd but its true by The Doctor who is a shaman who has gained all the power and knowledge of every other shamen through out the beginning of time.

whirlysplat
It was an american political joke big grin

The Doctor then turned him into a flock of chickens outside his families hut. His relations like chickens in a kinda deliverance "piggy" way if you get my drift. I know some like Nataku will laughing He'll dig it big grin
Originally posted by Mider
From what ive read about Seth He defeated the Authority He is a being who was given more then one thousand powers the only thing that could stop Him was a word programmed into Him that would kill Him i think it was a safegaurd but He found out what it was and reprogrammed Himself to ignore it He was made into a human again with out powers and was turned into a chicken or chikens yeah i know sounds stuipd but its true by The Doctor who is a shaman who has gained all the power and knowledge of every other shamen through out the beginning of time.

Khellendros
Surfer. Because I f*cking hate Seth, damnit.

whirlysplat
big grin

Originally posted by Khellendros
Surfer. Because I f*cking hate Seth, damnit.

Khellendros
Originally posted by whirlysplat
big grin
Yeah, well, even on the merits I think Surfer could take it. My hatred of Seth is jsut the primary reason why I say he'd lose. >_<

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, well, even on the merits I think Surfer could take it. My hatred of Seth is jsut the primary reason why I say he'd lose. >_<

I agree he may be the "nastiest" character in comics up their with Jonny Bates smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.