Images of the Deleted Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
This is where we can post images from the deleted scenes, to seperate it and make it more organized then just the random ROTS images

JKozzy
Sweet. Anyone got any?

MoviesFan
http://img107.exs.cx/img107/5171/ca1w6d5f3au.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/R4P17DC/ROTSfangzar.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/R4P17DC/ROTSmonmothma2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/R4P17DC/ROTSpalpantine2.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/R4P17DC/ROTSrepublicstarfighters-formation.bmp

Lazerlike42
that one with the crossed sabers would have been great... who's santa claus?

Anakin2Vader
I wonder why GL didnt really show any of the Temple slaughter.... nice post moviesfan

Morning_Glory
who is the black dude with the beard

astrofan428
http://img188.exs.cx/img188/4084/00rp3tr.jpg

MoviesFan
OH YEAH, what happened with that entire ocean/underwater sequence?

General Pic

http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/images/00838.jpg

Lazerlike42
that looks VERY photoshopped.... what's it supposed to be?

Morning_Glory
Ohhh thats cool!

MoviesFan
It was part of BK's promotional guide, so its 100% real

ApolloX
I hope they have an extended dvd with all this.

MoviesFan
http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/images/00900.jpg

astrofan428
This one and the last one I think where from animatics.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/3066/cutscene30rz.jpg

Morning_Glory
whoa.. they better have all these deleted scenes on the DVD

astrofan428
movisfan, your pics are coming up as x's

Morning_Glory
yep they are all x's x

MoviesFan
Where did you get those animatic pics?

Ben-Kenobi
I hope they re-edit some of the scenes in lets starta petition or something to have GL re-edit rots with sum of them scenes @,@

Morning_Glory
which pics are animated.. dont see any that are animated

astrofan428
Originally posted by MoviesFan
Where did you get those animatic pics?

Dug through the finished shots thread, do you know how hard it is to find anything there?

I am looking for a pic of Anakin with Palpatine as Mace came to arrest him, ofcourse that was changed.

maddani
buy the making of book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
ok

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
which pics are animated.. dont see any that are animated

Animatics, not animations. Animatics are computer generated story boards, to simulate action in a movie.

Delta 62
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
I hope they re-edit some of the scenes in lets starta petition or something to have GL re-edit rots with sum of them scenes @,@

Exactly what I was thinking. They put like another hour of footage in the last LOTR..no reason why George can't add these scenes in the same way. It'd be alot better than having to go to the second disc to watch them.

DeVi| D0do
Guys... the only reason the Qui Gon scene was cut was because Liam Neeson didn't want to do the voice overs...

it's not gonna be on the DVD either.

Lazerlike42
I had been thinking that is there a sourced confirmation?

DeVi| D0do
not that I know of... so I guess it's just speculation...

but I do remember reading a long time ago that Liam disliked his experience on Episode I so much he didn't want to do any more...

tlbauerle
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

but I do remember reading a long time ago that Liam disliked his experience on Episode I so much he didn't want to do any more...

REally?

Never heard that before...

Ewan said it was the epitome of tedium...

and guys...can we please resize the pics or at least thumbnail them?

Lord Banshee
And where is the Birth of the Alliance sequence. And padme's complaint in Palpatines office.

Where was the younger version of Mon Mothma!!

Delta51VE
Padme's braided headress costume was never seen, nor was she ever seen in the green cloak with the cloak on her head.

I was hoping to see the Shaak Ti scene. Howver, I'm thinking, how can Grievious kill her (see that image, page 1, that I think may be fake) and then Anakin go after her post-Vader?

Lana
Originally posted by astrofan428
Dug through the finished shots thread, do you know how hard it is to find anything there?

I am looking for a pic of Anakin with Palpatine as Mace came to arrest him, ofcourse that was changed.
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
And where is the Birth of the Alliance sequence. And padme's complaint in Palpatines office.

Where was the younger version of Mon Mothma!!

I have those pics, they're on my other computer though. I'll get them later.

Originally posted by Delta51VE
Padme's braided headress costume was never seen, nor was she ever seen in the green cloak with the cloak on her head.

I was hoping to see the Shaak Ti scene. Howver, I'm thinking, how can Grievious kill her (see that image, page 1, that I think may be fake) and then Anakin go after her post-Vader?

Originally Shaak Ti was going to be killed by Grevious. Then they cut that scene and made it so she was killed by Anakin when he was storming the Temple. Then for whatever reason they cut her altogether erm

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

I remember tht too. Than an article came out somewhere in March talking about how Liam was hanging with a bunch of actors from ROTS a lot. They asked him about it and he said he "might" be in it. Ends up all that stuff about him hating the prequels was a gag to hid his later appearance...which ended up getting cut. Oh well, there's always the DVD>

cal31
Originally posted by Lana

Originally Shaak Ti was going to be killed by Grevious. Then they cut that scene and made it so she was killed by Anakin when he was storming the Temple. Then for whatever reason they cut her altogether erm I thought it was because she was going to be one of the central characters in the TV series.

adamrubin
wasn't there supposed to be clones dressed as jedi

lucasfilm
yeah and what happened to all the scened where padme had dreads?

yeah, i was really pissed when i ddint see the scene with shaak ti and anakin....

lucasfilm
http://img283.echo.cx/my.php?image=throtssenatoramidalaskywalker3.png
http://img202.echo.cx/img202/9318/throtsmonmothma23oq.jpg

http://img202.echo.cx/my.php?image=throtsfangzar0az.png

sith_darth_jay
i wanted to see her die big grinhttp://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/img/movie_bg.jpg

Altar[1stONE]
she did , wasnt she the one on the speeder bike ?

stefaan
Yeah she was.

sith_darth_jay
that was her??????? confused i forgot about that, but it didn't really look like her
and i thought she died in the temple, with shaak ti (visual dictionary)
...anyway that pic wasn't in the film

The Ones
adi gallia, she was

MoviesFan
Just like on Endor

stefaan
No, there was a feature on starwars.com about a new actrice portraying Stass Allie (speederbike-chick) so it wasn't Adi Gallia.

Naredhel
I thought one was replaced by the other? Don't know which way round though.

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by stefaan
No, there was a feature on starwars.com about a new actrice portraying Stass Allie (speederbike-chick) so it wasn't Adi Gallia.

it didn't looked like Stass Allie at all. I didn't see any feature about another actrice playing her, it's still the same chick in the OS databank. I will say it was Adi Gallia, but it didn't looked like her either,maybe its another cousin (the force runs strong in her familybig grin)

Delta51VE
I could have sworn that was Adi Galla on the speeder bike.

splintercell
IT WAS ADI I REMEMBER CUZ THE HAIR THINGYS WHAT EVER THEY ARE

EHmasterJedi
Hmm i hope they edit the Yoda on dagobah and Qui-Gon talking to Yoda scenes back in to the movie for the DVD, you guys think theres a good chance at that?

Delta 62
I made a thread a day or so ago on what I thought should be added to the DVD..but since you folks brought this up..instead of a section for deleted scenes, everything should be edited into it. Peter Jackson did it with his entire trilogy..George can do the same thing.

Yoda going into exile must be on it..everyone else had an ending..why not him? I wanted the scene with Bail, Padme, Mon Mothma etc.etc..discussing the Rebellion. The Qui-Gon scene must be added..as he's the reason everything happened. If all cut scenes and were re-edited into the movie..there'd be quite a bit of new footage. It probably won't be done..but the biggest change I'd like to see is the Imperial March playing as Anakin leads the stormtroopers into the temple. That was necessary.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by adamrubin
wasn't there supposed to be clones dressed as jedi

Yeah in the Lego Star Wars game the clones at the Temple have Jedi cloaks on.

Delta51VE
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
Yeah in the Lego Star Wars game the clones at the Temple have Jedi cloaks on.

Games don't equal what is supposed to be in the movie. In the ROTS game, Anakin weilds force lightning. It's been said by McCallum that this is only for the game.

Get over it.

Robin Darkside
Wheres Quigon's Scene?

ShadowKing
Stass Allie is/was Adi Gallia's Padawan; same species ( in ROTS, she looked lighter skinned)

Were there any pictures of Obi-Wan and Anakin cutting a hole in the floor to get away from Grievous' droids on his ship?

Any pictures of Obi-Wan killing Commander Cody?

JediMasterRetro
There is lots lets us hope for extended edition

Delta51VE
Stass Allie:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/img/movie_sm.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/stassallie/index.html

Adi Gallia:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/adigallia/img/movie_sm.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/adigallia/

According to the databank entries, Stass Allie was in EIII, and Adi Gallia was not, so I suppose we should consider that it probably was Allie that was killed on Felucia while on the speeder bike.

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by Delta51VE
Games don't equal what is supposed to be in the movie. In the ROTS game, Anakin weilds force lightning. It's been said by McCallum that this is only for the game.

Get over it.

in some animatics, there were clones dressed up as jedis, and I think they're mentioned in the script and in the book

Stass Allie is Adi Gallia's cousin. not her padawan.

yesterday I read the Script and it says that Stass Allie is the jedi killed in Saleucami while riding the speederbike... so I guess that it was her after all

jango fatt
cool

ImperialPEZ
Actually it was Stass Allie on the Speeder bike in Saleucami.

CBright7831
Poor Shaak Ti.

Captain REX
...we know.

CBright7831
What was Shaak Ti doing on Grievous's ship anyway?

Pogel
Am I the only on who thinks that those scenes are better OUT?

I mean, they were cut out of the movie for a reason.
Why does everybody assume that making the movie longer does it make better?
It's not true, if it messes with the pacing and the storytelling, I'd rather watch it separately on the DVD. I hate those extended scenes, it really doesn't help the movie as a movie, as a carefully crafted film.
IF they put them back on on the DVD, I pray there will be a "normal" version like on LOTR.

And please do not give me any of the "a true StarWars fan wants everything", because there is no such thing.
Sure, it's nice to have those scenes and I can't wait for them on DVD, but putting them back into the movie is not necessarily the best thing to do.
IMO

astrofan428
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2694993

astrofan428

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by astrofan428
. Wow, i forgot about that, now that i see the pic, wasn't there supposed to be a scene where a whole bunch of senators meet and form the rebel alliance?

astrofan428
This one isnt really a deleted scene, they simply altered it. I wonder how it would have played out.

http://img274.echo.cx/img274/5600/anipalcor4co7yq.th.jpg

TheFilmProphet
Basically it's an alternate scene, and I too would be extremely interested in watching how this version turns out.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Pogel
Am I the only on who thinks that those scenes are better OUT?

I mean, they were cut out of the movie for a reason.
Why does everybody assume that making the movie longer does it make better?
It's not true, if it messes with the pacing and the storytelling, I'd rather watch it separately on the DVD. I hate those extended scenes, it really doesn't help the movie as a movie, as a carefully crafted film.
IF they put them back on on the DVD, I pray there will be a "normal" version like on LOTR.

And please do not give me any of the "a true StarWars fan wants everything", because there is no such thing.
Sure, it's nice to have those scenes and I can't wait for them on DVD, but putting them back into the movie is not necessarily the best thing to do.
IMO

Quite right, though it does depend on the scene, somewhat.

Delta 62
I suppose the only way to please everyone would indeed be to have a theatrical version and and extended version.

Captain REX
No, I'm sure they're be some fanboy bitching about SOMETHING.

Delta 62
Aayla was the one on Felucia. Interesting looking planet..

Captain REX
Indeed. The planet of giant vegetation. Fear it. Loathe it.

mungulla_man44
what the pronounciation of saleucumi? 'twas a cool lookin planet smile

Mist
mygeeto was sweet.....did they ever make grievous with no mask, or was that all just speculation stuff?

darktim1
The reason why shak ti was on general grievious ship was he was suppose to kill her and then the duel was suppose to begin.And that scene in the generator room that is suppose to fill up with water it is actually fuel and they had to escape from general grievious I can't wait to see the deleted scenes and one other scene I would like GL to put back in is yoda landing on degobah.

DenKi
Well in the Episode 3 Game, the only reason why Anakin and Obiwan landed in the Water was to Run away from These New Powerful Battledriods, they cut a Cirle Hole below them and jump into the Water

BUT WHY DIDNT THEY SHOW YODA LEAVING FOR DEGOBAH

Mist
the ep3 game means nothing when your talking about things in the movie....didnt you say anakin stabbed mace from the game? then you said we were all wrong about him getting zapped outta the window?

DenKi
No i didnt, The Game shows Movie Clips from the Movie, i just said Mace Gets his Hand Cut off from Anakin and Sidoius Gets him outa the Window...

And it was Just the Way the Edited the Movie clips, they totaly changed it all around.

Mist
ok ill leave you on that one coz i dont have it....

ickeris2003
i cant wait for the deleted scenes

umraan
same here

ImperialPEZ
LOL "Indeed. The planet of giant vegetation. Fear it. Loathe it." LOL

Fertilize it!

Sans_Fi
I like the fact that there are no Birth of the Rebellion Scenes, it makes the movie more hopeless, just Luke and Leia can overthrow the Emperor

MoviesFan
Did the ripped ROTS Video Game footage have any new scenes?

BNCap
The Game footage was edited slightly differently than the movie and it had some alternate takes.

For example, it had Dooku saying "Just because there are two of you, do not assume you have the advantage" just before the duel started.

It also had slightly different dialogue in the scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin chat before he boards the cruiser and heads to Utapau.

Also, of course, it had the softer Papaltine voice telling Anakin to leave Obi-Wan's body behind instead of the re-dubbed version.

What else? Also, R2 made a sort of sympahy wimper when Grevious told Obi-Wan that it wasn't much of a rescue.

I think everything else was just edited tightly, excluding parts that did end up in the film.

MoviesFan
anyone have a link?

Thanks

neo313
were there any more scenes filmed of the jedi temple raid?

CBright7831
I don't think the shot of the burning Jedi temple is in the movie.

BNCap
The burning temple is in the movie. It is the establishing shot just before it cuts to showing Yoda and Obi-Wan fighting clones at the temple base.

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by mungulla_man44
what the pronounciation of saleucumi? 'twas a cool lookin planet smile

Selucami was pronounced sel-ook-a-my, slight emphasis on the 'ook'. Obi-Wan said it when telling Anakin about the outer rim sieges in the briefing room.

Rif
starwars.pl/e3/news/2005/anakin_wat.jpg
starwars.pl/e3/news/2005/anakin_wat2.jpg
starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/making3-2.jpg
starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/making3-3.jpg
starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/making3-4.jpg
starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/making6-8.jpg

jon84
I found a pic of yoda on dagobah, its probably fake...

jaden101
they changed this scene so the door was intact rather than cut

jaden101
maybe i'm wrong but i cant recall this particular bit

The Ones
that was the table fight jaden

adamrubin
anakin in background

lotr456
does anyone have the contact information for milleniumfalcon.com i need to email them

adamrubin
Originally posted by lotr456
does anyone have the contact information for milleniumfalcon.com i need to email them

why

where you also banned?

lotr456
yeah because my account was inactive and I emailed a contact to the website with all my info including my password. Then he must of went into my account and abused it. Now I can't get in. All I wanted to know was how to get activated and the bastard abused my registered username

lotr456
does anyone have the email address?

BAILY
Try this one

[email protected]

lotr456
thank you very much I'll try it right now

DeVi| D0do
laughing

Darth Plagueis
Not nice.

lotr456
yeah he is a basta@@

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi

MagnoliaFan will do it... the re-edit (and re-interpretation) of TPM and ATOC were pretty good... Have a look on Myspleen!

nuwine200419
u guys got any more pics...

darthmonkey9206
mf.com has no tolleration for n00blets.

nuwine200419
what the heck is that supposed to mean

garn
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2112/noyou5gt.png

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Anyone have any Bai Ling pictures? From the movie I mean, before her editing out.

Captain REX
Nuwine has been here since Sept 2004, so cram yer pie hole, Darthmonkey and Garn.

nuwine200419
THanks

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Captain REX
Nuwine has been here since Sept 2004, so cram yer pie hole, Darthmonkey and Garn.

I forgot to quote...

yeah he is a basta@@

mf.com has no tolleration for n00blets.

chill out...

Captain REX
And guess what? That was not Nuwine. I'm a moderator, I'm the one that is telling you to chill. no expression

darthmonkey9206
I had no idea you were a mod, I thought all mods had the title under there name, sorry. stick out tongue

Captain REX
Nope, not usually. Go check the listings.

Ast Rofan
The compensating avator is usually a dead give away. Mods always have to show off their big avators. stick out tongue

nuwine200419
Guys stick to the topic....do u guys have any new pics of Deleted scenes

garn
On November 1st, all will be revealed.

nuwine200419
very funny....anyone got pics..

darthmonkey9206
no he's right, on Nov 1st we will see all the deleted scenes.

nuwine200419
what u mean all the other episodes come out on the 1st too....with deleted scenes for ep 1 2 3 4 5 6

darthmonkey9206
nope. But this is the episode 3 forum, only episode 3 deleted scenes.

nuwine200419
ok

Delta 62
Ah..to support the guys that were griping about "n00blets".. Nuwine could at least not talk like one. It's ridiculous..makes him look like an idiot, whoever he is.

I've heard rumors of deleted scenes from all the duels..because I know footage from ALL the duels was cut..it'd be great have the extended duels. Especially between Obi/Grievous and Obi/Vader.

chinabing
Near the end of the Episode III storybook, (the magazine-sized picture book), they show a wookie escape pod entering what looks like Dagobah's atmosphere. And the photo above it shows Yoda meditating.

I wonder why it didn't make the cut? It probably was scheduled for the "silent finale" portion of the film. Now they did jump from planet to planet, (death star construction site, Alderaan, Tatooine), maybe they thought going to Dagobah was too many. I don't think it was too many.

Captain REX
Delta? Shut it. We don't want to hear people whining about how people type. It's just plain dumb. I could complain about how you type, but then I'd be dumb too. no expression

Lucas thought it was too many endings, but it doesn't matter if you think it was fine. If Lucas says it's too many, it's too many.

Delta 62
Oh please Rex..I don't type any different from you, or the others. I'm sure plenty would agree the way he spoke made him look like an idiot, besides I'm not the one who brought it up, so don't ***** at me.

With so many fans wanting Yoda's ending, i'm sure it'll make it to some edition of an Episode III DVD. It was ridiculous to include all the others, and not include one of the main characters in the saga.

Captain REX
You did bring up the typing deficiencies, so don't try to tell me, a moderator who is completely sane for the most part, otherwise. no expression

But yeah, Yoda's ending will definitely appear on the DVD, unless George has lost it.

FistoFan
The guy with the beard is Senator Fang Zar

Captain REX
Yup.

adamrubin
clone as jedi

adamrubin
hole in floor

adamrubin
anakin palps

adamrubin
wide full

ShadowKing
...and there you have it folks...why Full Screen kills movies...

Sans_Fi
why was a clone wearing a jedi cloak?

adamrubin

freefly
Originally posted by Sans_Fi
why was a clone wearing a jedi cloak?

They're part of Decoy Squad (cn't rmb the exact name) stationed to gun down any unsuspecting jedi returning to the temple

chinabing
OT I know, but again with the full screen dissin'? Where's you sense of personal freedom? If you don't like full screen, don't buy it!

I had to buy ATOC in full screen vhs because that's all that they offered in that format. Sometimes I like full screen in my vcr combo because of the small screen. Not everyone has widescreen plasma TV screens.

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by freefly
They're part of Decoy Squad (cn't rmb the exact name) stationed to gun down any unsuspecting jedi returning to the temple
cool evil face

adamrubin
i want to see that deleted scene if there is one

darthmaul1
That picture of that clone dressed like a jedi, looks like an action figure

adamrubin
i added a lightsaber

Lord J
Originally posted by adamrubin
i added a lightsaber no offence but it looks rubbish

JenR1215
how many deleted scenes are there so far?

adamrubin
well i am using paint, i dont know where to find a good free lightsaber making program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.