Luke Skywalker versus Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
The Master Sword is fully charged and can not be destroyed by a lightsaber. Luke has full Jedi powers and Link has the magic he had in OoT. In my opinion the fact that Link's courage, wisdom and power are in perfect balance would see him through to victory.

Dizzle
Does Force Choke get through Nayru's love? And if not, then does Link really have a chance of hitting Luke? (I'm kinda going by full-potential Luke and whatnot)

I'm really leaning towards no to both, so Luke dodges for a while till Link runs out of magic then Force Chokes him. Link is my boy, but he's not takin a jedi.

Morning_Glory
confused

Link?? from Legend of Zelda ?? fighting Luke Skywalker??? oookkaayyy

SaTsuJiN
o_O.... luke'll cut through that fairy like butter.. use tha f0rce~~

Creshosk
Full potential?

Luke. . . doesn't matter if the force choke can get through Naryu's love. . .

Full potential means full force powers. . . and those are nasty.

DarkAge
Yes, the force choke would probably get through Nayru's Love, Vader choked that Imperial remotely in TESB just by looking at him on a monitor. However, Link can teleport with Farore's Wind and unleash a huge ball of fire with Din's Fire and that could have the potential to **** Luke up.

shadow12
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
o_O.... luke'll cut through that fairy like butter.. use tha f0rce~~
hes not really a fariy idon't think unless Hylians are fairys i think they are elves
Originally posted by DarkAge
Yes, the force choke would probably get through Nayru's Love, Vader choked that Imperial remotely in TESB just by looking at him on a monitor. However, Link can teleport with Farore's Wind and unleash a huge ball of fire with Din's Fire and that could have the potential to **** Luke up.
thats true plus his light arrows will do a whole shit load of damage to luke

SaTsuJiN
arrows... against a lightsaber....................... no expression

General Kaliero
light arrows... light saber... Hmm...

Why would they be fighting? They're both skinny blondes out to save the universe with glowy swords. I think they'd team up to take down Darth Ganon. stick out tongue

shadow12
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
arrows... against a lightsaber....................... no expression
not what i ment

Darth Revan
Link is far cooler, but any Jedi would kick his ass.

shadow12
any jedi yes but my my opinion is luke is a wuss

Darth Mantis
Luke...

shangheid
I don't think Link would stand a chance messed

Hoshi
Link would kick Lukes ass with the power of the triforce , if the force is a lot of trouble ,the triforce is a lot more trouble , and if the lightsaber cant destroy the master sword nor Links shield , and the light saber can deflect the laser from rifles , but i dont think it could be done with magic . I think it would only block the magic , like it does wit the dark force thunder

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
Link would kick Lukes ass with the power of the triforce , if the force is a lot of trouble ,the triforce is a lot more trouble , and if the lightsaber cant destroy the master sword nor Links shield , and the light saber can deflect the laser from rifles , but i dont think it could be done with magic . I think it would only block the magic , like it does wit the dark force thunder The dark force lightning was deflected back onto palpatine. . . that's why it disfigured him.

Chiram
all jedi's beat non-jedi's. LOL.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Chiram
all jedi's beat non-jedi's. LOL. Naw. . Magneto pwns Vader. . .

Hoshi
wrong , it had deformed him because he used too much power from the darkside without being prepared , if you dont believe me why dooku thunder havent been deflected since he is much weaker than palpatine

dark1365
Luke in forty-five seconds.

Creshosk
wrong , it had deformed him because he used too much power from the darkside without being prepared , if you dont believe me why dooku thunder havent been deflected since he is much weaker than palpatine I thought you saw Episode three from the lightning being blocked by a saber comment. . . didn't you see it was being deflected back onto Sidious?

shadow12
that was cool

Hoshi
it wasnt man , that light that looked like it was being deflected was because dark sidious thunder was very big , so the lightsaber couldnt retain all its power , so it looked like it was being deflected

Creshosk
it wasnt man , that light that looked like it was being deflected was because dark sidious thunder was very big , so the lightsaber couldnt retain all its power , so it looked like it was being deflected It looked like it was being deflected because it was being deflected. . .

If it was simply from him using it why didn't Dooku deform?

Hoshi
because he dint use so much power than sidious

AdventChild
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Link is far cooler, but any Jedi would kick his ass.

agree... even me! and i'm a crappy jedi.... i mean even the bald black dude with the fruity purple lightsaber beat me.....

shadow12
Originally posted by AdventChild
agree... even me! and i'm a crappy jedi.... i mean even the bald black dude with the fruity purple lightsaber beat me.....
u mean mace windu???

Creshosk
because he dint use so much power than sidious Right . . . roll eyes (sarcastic) You've been reading too much EU. . . like the reason why R2 retains his memory is because anakin's upgrades make him resistant to memory upgrades and has nothing to do with the fact that a mindwipe wasn't ordered on deetoo.

SaTsuJiN
Link : .... luke.. vader lied.. "I" am your father .. muahahhaa

Luke : ... tool... *saber throw* *sound of body falling*

shangheid
The lightning wasn't being deflected...it's rather obvious confused

Creshosk
Originally posted by shangheid
The lightning wasn't being deflected...it's rather obvious confused To those not paying attention maybe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jello
specify which link

Dizzle
I think he said OoT Link with lightsaber deflecting powers. I'm still going for Luke though. Luke at his full power is one bad mutha. Guy who actually brings balance to the Force. Medichlorians oozing out of his ears. I'm pretty sure he could make Yoda actually look like a puppet...

Triforce isn't a weapon, unless you possess all 3 parts. Link has one part, which makes him braver. Farore's Wind is a fancy recall spell, not a teleportation thing. Din's Fire is cool, but Luke could force jump out of the way, the range isn't that big. Or just cut his freaking head off while Link bends down.

shadow12
the only triforce piece that actually helps is triforce of power

shangheid
Originally posted by Creshosk
To those not paying attention maybe. roll eyes (sarcastic) I was paying attention.If you did see the other movies.. they use lightsabers to absorb the lightning and that's what Windu was doing..but Sidius wouldn't let up and he used to much energy..

Sorry for going offtopic ninja

Hoshi
thank you , finally someone who undestrand me

Creshosk
Originally posted by shangheid
I was paying attention.If you did see the other movies.. they use lightsabers to absorb the lightning and that's what Windu was doing..but Sidius wouldn't let up and he used to much energy..

Sorry for going offtopic ninja You mean the other movies where lighting was used including dooku blasting anakin because he was off guard, or Yoda absorbing it into his hand?

The lightning was being deflected.

Lightsabers deflect energy, the deflect laser bolts, they repeal each other, Why would they bnot repeal electricity?

They don't absorb energy, they deflect it. Yeah it's obvious you weren't paying attention.

Swanky-Tuna
Luke can force pull Link's weapons away and then they don't have to fight.
Originally posted by Creshosk
I thought you saw Episode three from the lightning being blocked by a saber comment. . . didn't you see it was being deflected back onto Sidious?
I think it was more that Sidious was deformed because he was ravaged by years of practicing the dark side and using the lightning broke his concentration on keeping his disguise up.

Darth Mantis
Luke Skywalker

Dizzle
Yes.

DaRk Lotus
Luke. Cuz in one of the books I read luke if fighting someone (Iforget)
and the guy brakes his fathers lightsaber then luke goes all out with all of the dark side. smile he kills a good amount of the plant with just the force. Luke is by far STRONGER that his father. So there for Luke

Hooverman
ok the suject is link vs. luke but we all know luke would kick his ass Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.