Asmodel vs. Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Asmodel

vs.

Yuga Khan

the Darkone
come on khan fans, come out and play smile. Khan will get his ass kicked back to the source wall.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
come on khan fans, come out and play smile. Khan will get his ass kicked back to the source wall.
big grin

Superherovandal
Yeah Khan will get his but whooped back to well....................... wherever he came from. laughing

Mider
Khan beat the shit out of Pre-crisis Highfather and Darkseid Asmodel lost to the JLA while Khan also kicked the shit out of New Genesis's armies and killed Its commander SINGLE HANDEDLY your going to tell me Asmodel can do that???????????

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Khan beat the shit out of Pre-crisis Highfather and Darkseid Asmodel lost to the JLA while Khan also kicked the shit out of New Genesis's armies and killed Its commander SINGLE HANDEDLY your going to tell me Asmodel can do that???????????
I heard it's Post where did you get pre Crisis from?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider

Yes.

Mider
i dont remeber there being a Post-crisis Khan since He is supposed to be traped in The Source Wall.

kgkg
there you go

the Darkone
Yuga Khan has never fought pre-crisis darksied because he was in the source wall that's when his first born son Drax took over apokolips when that happen. Then later on darkseid killed his brother to claim apokolips and the omega effect. Khan beat post- crisis darkseid and high father get the facts right. Plus asmodel is a angel from heaven for crying out loud he will b***h slap khan back to the source wall with a quickness.

the Darkone
Khan has never fought an angel, asmodel is below archangel Michael and Gabrila in power as for archangels, what the f**k you think asmodel will do to khan, he will erase his candy ass from existence with out a sweat.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel has probably forgotten more about the Source wall than Khan will ever learn even being trapped there.

Mider
I thought it was Pre-Crisis Darkseid who came out in New gods series not post crisis.

Mider
Yuga Khan single handidly fought off the armies of New Genesis and dont forget He killed a whole planet just after being free and its said that the force it took for Him to escape The Source Wall would have shaken planets i dont think Asmodel can stand up to that but if youd like please explain Asmodels powers to me.

the Darkone
asmodel has vast superhuman strength, superspeed, invulnerability, immortal, devastating cry, acid for blood, and wields a flaming staff. He is right behind archangel michael and Gabriel in power. He has the power of heaven hell he will send khan stright to hell or back on the soruce wall.

It's post crisis darkseid that fought khan everybody on the others thread where telling you that. Pre-crisis darkseid was no more after crisis on infintie earth.

Mider
hmmm Khan has the power to kill who planets beat the shit out of Darkseid, Yuga Khan and there armies with out any help can Asmodel do that?

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel has the power to make it to god's throne in his last palace in heaven. His description in power is that he is beyond superpowers.

Khan can't even get past the source wall.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Asmodel has the power to make it to god's throne in his last palace in heaven. His description in power is that he is beyond superpowers.

Khan can't even get past the source wall.
hello, Asmodel will rape yuga khan and send him back to the wall.

Mider
this is a series question why did he lose to the JLA then?

Avalonofthewind
The league and Zauriel were able to reproduce the angelic frequencies that sent the angels back to heaven. They weren't able to harm him in any way.

Technically, Asmodel only has 1 true loss... and that was vs the presence...

Mider
coolies :P

Sixth_Winged
Asmodel would release Khan from the source wall only to kick the crud out of him, imprison him again, then back from step 1, doing that cycle over and over again.

Mider
anyone in here ever read Lobo monthy series i wanna know what kinda stories are in it and how it compares to the mini's and one shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.