Everyone here was defeated by Shadows as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
So, Supershadow's script online was right. The pictures he had were right, the things he said on his faqs and stuff were right...

POWJ
duh i knew that for years i dont know what dummys said other wise. I read the script to Ep2 before I saw it years ago on his site.

NoFate007
Yeah, I was one of the people that sat back and let the bashing happen. Nobody listens when you agree with Supershadow, so I didn't even bother lol.

LandoSpeeder2
No, that was never the reason we didn't like him. The reason we don't like him, is because he would steel all the spoilers and other crap from TF.N and MF.com saying he was the only one who had it and that he got it from GL himself and he was great friends GL. SS was trying to be a star wars god by steeling other peoples crap.

mephistodesigns
Exactly. SS just repeats what other people say. You should have seen the plot description he ORIGINALLY had up there. It was very very wrong. LIke not-even-plausible-wrong. He probably posted all the new "real" info after he read the novel...that guy is such a f*king idiot.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
Exactly. SS just repeats what other people say. You should have seen the plot description he ORIGINALLY had up there. It was very very wrong. LIke not-even-plausible-wrong. He probably posted all the new "real" info after he read the novel...that guy is such a f*king idiot. exactly, I first read his about 2 years ago and it wasn't right at all, though he still said he got all of his info from GL.

DenKi
Stop talking about him for **** sake geeks

Joseph_Kerr
Funny, his final script of the movie says he posted it on 4/10 yet when you click on the properties it says it was created on 5/21. Clearly he wrote the final script between Thursday and Today and said he posted it on 4/10.

Anakin2Vader
lol ... i hope the person who started this was kidding

Ben-Kenobi
I swear this thread is stupid, stupershadows a fake get over it and stop sweating the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.