not jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jayno
When we see some of the unmasked clone troopers in ROTC, some of them are not jango clones. has it supposed to have got to the stage were recruits are joining the forces or have new clone hosts been brought in for new abilities etc?

Also, were some of the fighter pilots wearing simular outfits to ATST drivers from TESTB?

cheers

LandoSpeeder2
They were all Jango clones in episode III

sith_darth_jay
i notice that too, there's a least two guys that don't look like Jango, one could be bad CG, but the other look Asian to me, nothing like Jango (when Obi is briefing the Clones and Cody aboard the the Star Destroyer)

yerssot
can you tell where in the movie you saw that?
perhaps it was a cameo by good ol'Doug?

Reborn Again
Remember, with the clones facilities, the Empire clone many people. If you clone one too many from the same person those clones start to break down and detoriate. So a new fresh batch of DNA is required. That's why in ESB we see two of the same commanders on the Super Star Destroyer who are made Admiral. When Vader kills one, he says, "Don't fail me again, Admiral."

sith_darth_jay
yerssot> it looked like it,
when Obi is briefing the Clones and Cody aboard the the Star Destroyer,just before he leaves to Utapau, Obi says to Cody that he will leave at least some droids left for the clones to take care of

mephistodesigns
its probably that other guy from AOTC who played the younger "eating" clones.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Remember, with the clones facilities, the Empire clone many people. If you clone one too many from the same person those clones start to break down and detoriate. So a new fresh batch of DNA is required. That's why in ESB we see two of the same commanders on the Super Star Destroyer who are made Admiral. When Vader kills one, he says, "Don't fail me again, Admiral."

... you think thosr Admirals are clones?

Try watching carefully. Your entire post is made up supposition. There is no evidence that what you say is true.

Captain REX
Might I ask what ROTC is? stick out tongue

The cloning stops with Episode III.

mephistodesigns
Not according to GL.

yerssot
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
yerssot> it looked like it,
when Obi is briefing the Clones and Cody aboard the the Star Destroyer,just before he leaves to Utapau, Obi says to Cody that he will leave at least some droids left for the clones to take care of
I'll try to see it next time big grin

Darth Jayno
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
i notice that too, there's a least two guys that don't look like Jango, one could be bad CG, but the other look Asian to me, nothing like Jango (when Obi is briefing the Clones and Cody aboard the the Star Destroyer)

Yes, thats where i saw them too. They were not the younger clones from AOTC that were eating.

sith_darth_jay
know that I think back on it: that "clone" looked a lot like that Korean guy on LOST big grin

adamrubin
didn't the emporer clone himself in dark empire

NoFate007
EU has no place here, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.