Most powerful energy wielder marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

life is cruell
there is already a fastest runner and strongest man thread so i decided to see who has the strongest energy attacks in marvel list people below silver surfer only.

whirlysplat
http://www.quantumzone.org/

armandovalles
i think Quasar's above SS in energy wielding.

i think the strongest energy wielder below ss is probly Firelord.

Bialaska
Sersi would be my guess. She has kept the universe together and she did fight Silver Surfer. Other possibilities are a Phoenixed up Grey or Carol Danvers when she was Binary.

whirlysplat
I think the Surfers power cosmic is greater than the Quantum bands when wielded by Wendell. The bands potential may be greater though eg the keeper.

smile
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think Quasar's above SS in energy wielding.

whirlysplat
Phoenix is above surfer.

Originally posted by Bialaska
Sersi would be my guess. She has kept the universe together and she did fight Silver Surfer. Other possibilities are a Phoenixed up Grey or Carol Danvers when she was Binary.

leonidas
<<I think the Surfers power cosmic is greater than the Quantum bands when wielded by Wendell. The bands potential may be greater though eg the keeper.>>

what he said. the greater the power of the wielder, the greater the q-bands. quasar was pretty tough, but in a battle with thor, thor was holding back quite a bit and still pushing q to his limit. he was no match for thor, and he's no match for ss.

ss #1. (excluding of course the higher level cosmics/abstracts. they weren't supposed to be included were they?)

Bialaska
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Phoenix is above surfer.

Ahh, okay. smile I've just noticed that Phoenix has this tendency to one day being able to take on half the universe by herself and the next she's having problems with rather simple tasks. Makes it hard to determine where she belongs.

IRTMU-Dragon
Dr. Doom.

whirlysplat
big grin

Ahh, okay. smile I've just noticed that Phoenix has this tendency to one day being able to take on half the universe by herself and the next she's having problems with rather simple tasks. Makes it hard to determine where she belongs.

whirlysplat
Her powers are novel and varied but the upper end on Scale is below Quasar big grin imo

whirlysplat
http://www.quantumzone.org/

IRTMU-Dragon
Dr Doom still, is above them in Technology. He could, and has, created a blaster with enough power to destroy the earth in one blast several times.
Yes, it was an energy blaster.

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Dr Doom still, is above them in Technology. He could, and has, created a blaster with enough power to destroy the earth in one blast several times.

Bialaska
It is Cosmic Energy Manipulation. Some of the more notable feats includes containing a nega-bomb that would have eradicated Earth, knocking out Goliath, Vision and Hercules rather easily, adapt to a phasing attack through her brain, etc. This was in the Avengers Proctor-arc. And she held the comm-room together in the Avengers mansion, after the Universe was negated in another arc. And I'm not sure that Doom would be able to handle her. Afterall Blastaar did reduce her completely to atoms, only to see her reform almost instantly.

whirlysplat
She is a good choice but I think at the level where she was going mad, she was herself above the Surfer. I mean Proctor was capturing Watchers and using them as a power source big grinOriginally posted by Bialaska
It is Cosmic Energy Manipulation. Some of the more notable feats includes containing a nega-bomb that would have eradicated Earth, knocking out Goliath, Vision and Hercules rather easily, adapt to a phasing attack through her brain, etc. This was in the Avengers Proctor-arc. And she held the comm-room together in the Avengers mansion, after the Universe was negated in another arc. And I'm not sure that Doom would be able to handle her. Afterall Blastaar did reduce her completely to atoms, only to see her reform almost instantly.

Pepito
I would say that Magneto was the strongest one in terms of blasts sinc he taps into the magnetic field to fire

the Darkone
These people as just as powerful as silver surfer or little below.

Silver Surfer 7/7
Adam Warlock 7/7
Morg 7/7
Sersi 7/7
ikaris 7/7 (prime eternal)
Thor 6/7
Thanos 6/7
Beta ray Bill 6/7
gilgamesh 6/7
Captain marvel I, II 6/7
Asguard destroyer 6/7
Photon 6/7
Iron Man 6/7
Dr. Doom 6/7
Quasar 5/7
Jack of hearts 5/7

IRTMU-Dragon
You people dont know Dr. Doom can virtually create anything he wants?! He had a blaster powerful enough to level the EARTH For gods sakes!

whirlysplat
big grin your opinion big grin or a link big grin if its a link show it big grinOriginally posted by the Darkone
These people as just as powerful as silver surfer or little below.

Silver Surfer 7/7
Adam Warlock 7/7
Morg 7/7
Sersi 7/7
ikaris 7/7 (prime eternal)
Thor 6/7
Thanos 6/7
Beta ray Bill 6/7
gilgamesh 6/7
Captain marvel I, II 6/7
Asguard destroyer 6/7
Photon 6/7
Iron Man 6/7
Dr. Doom 6/7
Quasar 5/7
Jack of hearts 5/7

the Darkone
go to marvel.com and go to marvel universe bottom screen.

gilgamesh: book of the dead 2004 handbook
Sersi: women of marvel universe handbook 2005.
Quasar, jack of hearts, ironman,Thor :avengers handbook 2004

the Darkone
Silver surfer is a 7/7 means he has unlimited command of all forms of energy, and the same with these people: adam warlock,sersi, ikaris, gilgamesh, morg, binary.

Thor is 6/7 means that he is able to discharge multiple forms of energy and the same with these people: thanos, beta ray bill, iron man, dr. doom, armor destroyer, captain marvel I, captain marvel II, photon, super-skrull, loki, kang, terrax

whirlysplat
Can't find the bios describing the powers as you say weird huh

http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

heres the link so others can see if they can find your "facts"

enjoy big grin

Originally posted by the Darkone
go to marvel.com and go to marvel universe bottom screen.

gilgamesh: book of the dead 2004 handbook
Sersi: women of marvel universe handbook 2005.
Quasar, jack of hearts, ironman,Thor :avengers handbook 2004

dominic/wolf
wait did you just say ss is a better energy weilder then thanos

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by dominic/wolf
wait did you just say ss is a better energy weilder then thanos

Bialaska
I'm with Whirly here. I can't find anywhere with links to where to see those stats.

Crimson Phoenix
Would magic count, cause Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch would be quite up in the ranks

the Darkone
If you have the avengers, book of the dead, xmen, etc. hand books 2004 tells the you the ranking 1-7. marvel.com go to marvel l universe at the bottom of the screen they are in small caps it's between dotcomics and movies & toys.

And yes ss has more power than thanos.

whirlysplat
You have said these things and they cannot be proved.

Originally posted by the Darkone
If you have the avengers, book of the dead, xmen, etc. hand books 2004 tells the you the ranking 1-7. marvel.com go to marvel l universe at the bottom of the screen they are in small caps it's between dotcomics and movies & toys.

And yes ss has more power than thanos.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos is more powerful than SS and you know that

the Darkone
people if you have the handbooks of any marvel books avengers, spiderman, book of the dead, xmen etc. it tells you the power ranking from 1-7 from intellagence to speed and match them with the marvel.com marvel universe/bios.

whirlysplat
I posted the link back awhile in this threadOriginally posted by the Darkone
people if you have the handbooks of any marvel books avengers, spiderman, book of the dead, xmen etc. it tells you the power ranking from 1-7 from intellagence to speed and match them with the marvel.com marvel universe/bios.

the Darkone
In energy projection no he's not silver surfer is 7/7 virtually unlimited command of all forms energy. Thanos is 6/7 which he can discharge multiple forms of energy, thanos can discharge plasma/cosmic energy and psionic blast, dude read the power rankings in the marvel hand books and maich them in marvel universe go to abilities you will see the rankings 1-7. Over all thanos is a better fighter than silver surfer.

the Darkone
Go to marvel.com scroll down to the bottom of the screen click on marvel universe, it takes while to load up then go too T click on thanos got too powers and abiliteis then you will see thanos 6/7 in intelligence, 7/7 in strength, durability 7/7, speed 7/7, fighting ability 4/7, energy projection 6/7.

Bialaska
Yeah, I've found that. Just haven't found Sersi and many others, but if she's in some books that you have to buy, then that is why.

the Darkone
Sersi is in the: women of marvel handbook 2005 and she is 7/7 energy projection, they only put a least 15 characters in that book and their should be a lot more.

the Darkone
And some of marvels characters haven't really been updated like they should.

Creshosk
Spiderman laughing because he can take away his opponents abilities. laughing out loud

whirlysplat
Energy protection is not Energy manipulation.

Creshosk
Energy protection is not Energy manipulation. He weilds the energies of his opponents. laughing out loud

Bialaska
Originally posted by Creshosk
Spiderman laughing because he can take away his opponents abilities. laughing out loud

Spiderman... He wields no energies, he just has this one power: Favored by fans and writers, that makes him overcome any obstacle.

whirlysplat
Energy projection is not energy manipulation.

Creshosk
But he's manipulating his opponents energys, man! I mean this is spider man the uberleet that can move faster than any of his opponents and knows everything about them and can beat anyone with a single punch!

Spiderman... He wields no energies, he just has this one power: Favored by fans and writers, that makes him overcome any obstacle. And he can do hat without any logical reason or explination too!

(In case you couldn't tell I'm mocking the Spidey fanboys on this forum)

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by Creshosk
But he's manipulating his opponents energys, man! I mean this is spider man the uberleet that can move faster than any of his opponents and knows everything about them and can beat anyone with a single punch!

And he can do hat without any logical reason or explination too!

(In case you couldn't tell I'm mocking the Spidey fanboys on this forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.