Green Goblin Vs. Hob Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I know that they are bisically the same s#it but I was just wondering who would win in a fight. Besides what are the differences between them both in weapons, gliders, and strength?boxing

IRTMU-Dragon
Ok, Green Goblin has Super Human Strength, Hes a genius, and he can heal pretty fast, he can pilot his glider and has an advanced array of technology availible, even some that dulled Spidermans spidersense.
Hes about average on marvels scale, where as hob goblin, has everything virtually the same, but he is much more viscious and actually has adapted technology from Green Goblin, such as explosive grenades, ETC, hes your average smoke bombs, ETC... He has everything Green does, but more advanced.

BENITO
Green goblin

who?-kid
IMO, Hobgoblin is boring and Green Goblin overrated. I don't care who wins lol.

Lord-of-Dreams
lol and there we have it folks. from who?-kids' fingertips to our forum It doesn't matter. lol

Hoby wins. he is just a crazier GG.

LLG
In my opinion, Green Goblin.

JRW
hob goblin

who?-kid
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
lol and there we have it folks. from who?-kids' fingertips to our forum It doesn't matter. lol

Hoby wins. he is just a crazier GG.
It's not like you have a very well-built argument.

Lord-of-Dreams
lol yep... you know me...

I portray my opinion and wait for either someone to argue or say somefink stupid wink

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
lol yep... you know me...

I portray my opinion and wait for either someone to argue or say somefink stupid wink

Thats a very superior attitude big grin

Next Venom_girl
Which ones? 616, Ultimate, etc?
Green: Norman? Harry? Hamilton? Phil?
Hobbie: Kingsly? Macendale? Other?

Harry Osborn and Jason Macendale duked it out a few years ago in the Goblin War. Harry won by doubling back and bombarding Jason with all his pumpkin bombs at once. evil face

In the 90s cartoon there was also a Green Goblin (Norman) and Hobgoblin (Macendale) fight. Hobbie got pwned.

K3VIL
Which GG and which HB?
The best Hobgoblin and Goblin was Jason Philip Macendale, without powers he was still able to show his own against Spider-Man cause his mastery in the use of the goblin gadgets was sufficient to slow down Spidey on various occasions and nearly kill him, after receiving the real serum Kraven created, he becomes even stronger than Spidey, around Class 12 Tons, and with the cybernetic enhancements he was around Class 15, he was also faster and tougher.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ayayay!!!! I think I'm gonna go with K3VIL on this badboy!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.