Fandango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Over at http://www.fandango.com where they are selling AOTC advance tickets, they are expecting difficulties due to the server crashing and overloading. Too many Star Wars fans are trying to get on at once.

yerssot
ok... nice ... WICH COUNTRY?????

LanceWindu
Everything is crashing. Including the main page from it being so busy!

Julie
are you sure its a legit site?

LanceWindu
Yes fandango is one of the premiere ticket sales online.

Julie
forgive the mistrust...but well I just sort of doubt the integrity of many sites

LanceWindu
As do I, unless they are a really big name.

yerssot
this is a great time to tell you two that KM.C is illegal

LanceWindu
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Well, in a sense, yes. But, we're just the fans, who post pics we've seen to pass the news on to other fans. It's not illegal because it's just a chatroom, otherwise LucasFilm would have to proclaim every Star Wars message board illegal if it dealed with Ep. II and Ep. III. It's illegal because, guess what, we have a ton of pictures and spoilers and so on and so forth. big grin

ha ha Fandango! Why would you buy them in advance? Don't they cost more? And then you pack into the theater with a bunch of other people who did the same thing!

LanceWindu
Well you don't want to get to the theater only to find they are sold out.

Captain REX
Well, I usually go a month after the movie's been out anyway. And our city isn't the most excited Star Wars fans group in the world.

LanceWindu
Mine is.

I don't go til later also. But I would like to go earlier if I could.

Captain REX
STBY, STBM. sad

Dim
Well, I'd love to buy advance tickets but the theater with the digital projection that we want to see it at still hasn't heard that they're definately getting it.. I have to tell ya..this whole advance ticket thing is kind of a pain in the butt in it's own right sometimes.

queeq
Go to another one first then. Seeing it is the main issue here. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.