Captain Ameica Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Since both of these characters only use their hands and feet to fight and have no powers then who do you think would win? Both of them are incredibly tough heroes that have probably never been beaten and if they have then they are rarely been beaten. batman

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hulk Power
only use their hands and feet to fight and have no powers

Captain America has his Sheild and Batman has his gadgets. . .What the f**k?

Or are those the specifications of the fight: removing Cap's shield and Batmans gadgets?

Bialaska
There's already one thread with this fight:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339557&highlight=captain+america+batman

Batman has the most gadgets available, I think that's what will win him the match in the end, although it'll be a rough match.

Hulk Power
Sorry my mistake. Yes, Batman can use his gadgets in his utility belt to fight and Captain America can use his shield to fight too. I'm sorry I didn't mention this in my earlier post. embarrasment

the Darkone
Batman concede in jla/avengers #2 that he admit the battle will be a long grueling one but he would lose to captian america in the end. Don't forget captain amercia is a super solider at beyond peak human performance.

whirlysplat
eek! Once again classic laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

lifeisaglich
Correction he said it is possible that Cap. can beat him. He did not admit to anything. Don't forget captain amercia is a super solider at beyond peak human performance. So is deathstroke and he is more stronger.

the Darkone
where not talking about deathstroke.

the Darkone
If it's h2h combat captain america will win, but with gadgets the edge goes to batman.

brainchild81
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Correction he said it is possible that Cap. can beat him. He did not admit to anything. Don't forget captain amercia is a super solider at beyond peak human performance. So is deathstroke and he is more stronger. And he's beaten the snot outta Bats more than once.

Nevermind
Cap is going to win easy. Cap has an impenetrable sheild and even though he is not super-human is at human physical perfection, whilst batman has a bunch of 5 cent toys and normal human strength and resistance. As if that's not enough Batman's fast wit is only matched to Cap's tactial training programs. Sorry guys Cap's a winner!

brainchild81
They are both winners. Except in this case where Bats is a loser. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.