Fantastic 4 vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Who will win? Write what you think about the subject overall. smile

Bialaska
Field of battle and lineup of Avengers, please.

Hulk Power
The field is in the streets of New York city and the lineup of Avengers is the new Avengers that Marvel made (Sorry I don't remember their names. I only remember Spider-man, Captain America and Wolverine).

Lord-of-Dreams
uh... huh... let's say ironman, spidey, wolverine (since you want them so bad...) cap. hulk, vision, hornet, antman and scarlet? (I know, avengers disassembled sais this team is dead but... too bad)

kgkg
The Avengers

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
uh... huh... let's say ironman, spidey, wolverine (since you want them so bad...) cap. hulk, vision, hornet, antman and scarlet? (I know, avengers disassembled sais this team is dead but... too bad)

If you're goin by that line up, then Scarlet Witch alone is enough to take them out.

And with the New avengers against FF, I'd say the Avengers since they have Sentry

stormfront13
both avengers teams win, the first avenger team had wanda, and the new avengers have sentry

JRW
wanda is not that powerful..........sue can take her whistle

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by JRW
wanda is not that powerful..........sue can take her whistle

Have actually seen what wanda can do now?

Bialaska
The only place Sue would be able to win over Wanda is in a beauty contest and even there Sue'll only win because she's blond...

stormfront13
JRW wanda manipulates reality with a blink of an eye. she could take the entire f4 by herself

pr1983
Originally posted by Bialaska
The only place Sue would be able to win over Wanda is in a beauty contest and even there Sue'll only win because she's blond...

and wanda has that horrible perm...

Crimson Phoenix
Yeah that perm is dfinately something that doesnt work in her favour. I'm sure she could use her powers to get a better hairstyle.

mr.smiley
the 4 are going down!

Lord-of-Dreams
Ooopsy... I didn't mean current Wanda or A D Wanda... I meant the original one... ok... no I didn't... but I do now...

FF would still get DESTROYED.

Wynndar
Yea the Avengers would soooo win...it wouldnt even be close

JRW
hey stormfront i know why do you think the face was there

Lord-of-Dreams
I don't think it even matters what team it is. There's always some superpowerhouse on the Avengers who could do some serious damage. Ironman is pretty powerful, Wanda is just... damn. Hulk... yea... And those are only three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.