Nightmare's Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
How far does Nightmare get fighting one person at a time, and taking souls to make him stronger along the way (defeated opponents give him more power)

Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Venom
Thor

LordFear
He wouldn't get past Batman. I think you need to rearrange that roster around. Strenght of character alone is formidable in Bruce. Bruce has been to Hell and back. Bat's would be the one before last.

Avalonofthewind
I think the order is just fine actually. Batman alone with no prep is not a match for Spidey, Wolverine, or Venom.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I think the order is just fine actually. Batman alone with no prep is not a match for Spidey, Wolverine, or Venom.

Many would disagree... shifty

Avalonofthewind
Of course they would. There are people who think Bats would beat surfer and Unicron with enough prep..lol

Mider
Nightmare the Dr Strange villain aint He as powerful as Dormammu how would these guys beat Him.

Cosmic Cube
I don't think he's as powerful as Dormammu. Is he?

Avalonofthewind
Actually, I meant the Knightmare from Soul Calibur.

Mider
Nightmare from Marvel did trap Eternity in His realm some how i think He is as strong as Dormammu i guess if you think of it the cosmics and the mystics have diffrent power levels.

Va N E L L A 13
What sword does he have?

Avalonofthewind
Soul Edge Complete

Cosmic Cube
Actually, I meant the Knightmare from Soul Calibur.

Oh...

Batman could pose a threat, but he'll go down, so will Spidey, Wolvie, and probably Venom. But the buck definitely stops at Thor. He's way more powerful than the other guys combined. Their souls won't help Knightmare any.

BENITO
How far does Nightmare get fighting one person at a time, and taking souls to make him stronger along the way (defeated opponents give him more power)

Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Venom
Thor

he would so loose to thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.