Thing vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Stone vs metal, muscle vs muscle. Who would win?

eL sTanKo
The Russian pounds Mr. Grimm into sand. I'll mis ol' Benny.

GalacticStorm
Thing. Collossus is stronger and slightly more durable but the thing is a much better fighter.

colossus17
1. it has been done.
2. colossus wins.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
1. it has been done.
2. colossus wins.

Has it? I wasnt aware. Was this in Ultimate or 616?

pr1983
this is the third colossus v thing thread... all were 616... hulk power please use the search function...

colossus17
i was talking about this thread

GalacticStorm
i was talking about this thread

oh ok lol

kgkg
good battle can go either way.

Tony Stark
1. it has been done.
2. colossus wins.

It has been done, and Ben still wins in every version Classic, 616, and Ultimate.

Relatively easily. IMO

colossus17
Originally posted by Tony Stark
It has been done, and Ben still wins in every version Classic, 616, and Ultimate.

Relatively easily. IMO

sure he does...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Why don't you ask The Champion?

JRW
colossus has held his own for juggernaut plaenty of times in x-men so he beat s thing.............. but i think thing is highly underrated on these threads

pr1983
Originally posted by JRW
colossus has held his own for juggernaut plaenty of times in x-men so he beat s thing.............. but i think thing is highly underrated on these threads

no expression

if anything thing is overrated...

thing v hulk, thing v thor?

Tony Stark
stick out tongue Haters

jk.

pr1983
Originally posted by Tony Stark
stick out tongue Haters

jk.

not hating, just honest... erm

its only imo...

Wonderman
I like the Thing; i really do. But i'm getting sick of hearing how he's always the better fighter. Ben Grimm was a star athlete before becoming the Thing. He gained speed and strength and durability and inv. but much like Prof. X trains his mutants to be in Olympic level shape, that's all the Thing has.
Colossus is really a great fighter. If you ever go over his encounters you'd have to say that he knows how to fight well.
It's just logic; the same as adamantium cuts things so do is steel stronger than brick.
Colossus used to be the underdog to the Thing when he was a teen ager but he's all grown up now. Now it's lights out Ben.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.