Eternals and allies vs. Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Eternals and allies:

Thanos
Ikaris (prime eternal)
Iron Man
King Thor
Sersi
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel II
Moondragon
Starfox
Quasar
Sentry

vs.

Yuga Khan

Khan has enter the marvel universe and wants to conquier the titans/eternals homeworld, mentor sends starfox to earth for help from earth heros to help protect his people and homeworld from khan, thanos has learned of this act against his former people his father feeling of duty to redem himself and undo what he has done in the past. Can thanos the mad titan find a way to defeat khan and redem himself at the same time.

kgkg
Eternals and allies wins

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Eternals and allies:

Thanos
Ikaris (prime eternal)
Iron Man
King Thor
Sersi
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel II
Moondragon
Starfox
Quasar
Sentry

vs.

Yuga Khan

Khan has enter the marvel universe and wants to conquier the titans/eternals homeworld, mentor sends starfox to earth for help from earth heros to help protect his people and homeworld from khan, thanos has learned of this act against his former people his father feeling of duty to redem himself and undo what he has done in the past. Can thanos the mad titan find a way to defeat khan and redem himself at the same time.

Khan wastes them all big grin

the Darkone
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Khan wastes them all big grin

Not. Dude get off khan nuts sack. When you have one of the smartest beings in the universe in thanos I will never put nothing past him once he sets his mind to it. Adam warlock will look into khan soul and make him go insane while silver surfer and sersi rearranged his molecules and weaken him badly. Thanos will come up with some gadgets or devices that will drained khan powers, and transport his candy a$$ back to DC universe and put his sorry ass back on the source wall forever again.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Not. Dude get off khan nuts sack. When you have one of the smartest beings in the universe in thanos I will never put nothing past him once he sets his mind to it. Adam warlock will look into khan soul and make him go insane while silver surfer and sersi rearranged his molecules and weaken him badly. Thanos will come up with some gadgets or devices that will drained khan powers, and transport his candy a$$ back to DC universe and put his sorry ass back on the source wall forever again.

Smartest in the Marvel Universe, not Khans big grin

Mider
Khan would own them all He owned Pre-crisis Darksied and Highfather with out even breaking a sweat after having a near by planet for a snack then He kicked the shit out of the armies of New Genesis and even cut off Highfathers connection to The Source if Thanos has prep time then id say maybe He would win but if not they would all be waisted SS and Sersi would go first.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Khan would own them all He owned Pre-crisis Darksied and Highfather with out even breaking a sweat after having a near by planet for a snack then He kicked the shit out of the armies of New Genesis and even cut off Highfathers connection to The Source if Thanos has prep time then id say maybe He would win but if not they would all be waisted SS and Sersi would go first.
Yuga Khan first appeared in New Gods #17 (June 1990) how is that Pre-Crisis?

the Darkone
Originally posted by kgkg
Yuga Khan first appeared in New Gods #17 (June 1990) how is that Pre-Crisis?

People not knowing their facts once again kgkg. Khan beat post-crisis darkseid and highfather not pre-crisis get the facts right. Eternals and the allies with prep-time can beat khan adam warlock soul gem alone will f**k up khan alone.

Bialaska
Knowing the strength of the Eternals alone, I'm pretty sure that this Yugga One is gonna be nothing but a quick memory in the Marvel universe. With Silver Surfer and the others on top of that, I doubt that anyone that isn't in the fight will ever notice that Yugga came and tried to take over.

kgkg
Originally posted by Bialaska
Knowing the strength of the Eternals alone, I'm pretty sure that this Yugga One is gonna be nothing but a quick memory in the Marvel universe. With Silver Surfer and the others on top of that, I doubt that anyone that isn't in the fight will ever notice that Yugga came and tried to take over.
very ture smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.