Is it a purse or a Satchel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i carry a leather bag to work with all my stuff in it. it rides low on my hip, and i do not think it is a purse, but FJ calls it my man purse. whadya think?

Demarthl
its a bag, all bags are bags, they just either girly bags or bags

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Demarthl
its a bag, all bags are bags, they just either girly bags or bags

You've got a point there *thinks*

shellie
well FJ is right...even as a satchel if thats what you call it...its a mans version of a purse..suits your needs the same as a womans purse suits her. so yes...its a man purse.

Uneeklyconfused
its a Murse!!!! eek! !!!

Dregh
Aren't satchel those kind of bombs that you can carry in a bag and detonate them? Or am I playing too much San Andreas?

Rogue Jedi
well, whatever it is, i like it and will continue to carry it!!!!!!
*sticks tongue out at all*

shellie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, whatever it is, i like it and will continue to carry it!!!!!!
*sticks tongue out at all* happy if it works for you, then no worries.

Rogue Jedi
smile

shellie
Ive had/have purses and bags but I never use them..I tried but the only thing I ever carry with me is my ID and money and they go in my jeans pocket...carrying a purse makes me feel...girlie somehow blink

Rogue Jedi
well, i am a bit of a pack rat. i carry way too much stuff.

shellie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, i am a bit of a pack rat. i carry way too much stuff. so long as you have a place to put it all...like what sorta stuff do you carry in your bag? if I may ask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.