Darth Vader v Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Vader

whirlysplat
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/showrela.asp?cName=sf_bison

The two fanboy characters of the moment

Nataku8188
Who the **** knows. Vader has shown to do all sorts of shit, who's to say Akuma couldn't hadoken his ass when he was being force choked, or who's to say Vader couldn't land one lightsaber blow.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Who the **** knows. Vader has shown to do all sorts of shit, who's to say Akuma couldn't hadoken his ass when he was being force choked, or who's to say Vader couldn't land one lightsaber blow.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Lets Debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
It would be an awesome fight.
When it comes to fighting,vader is better with weapons (as far as i know),but akuma has got amazing energy blast and is very,very strong

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
roll eyes (sarcastic) Lets Debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets not, there is no way to determine who is going to really win this fight, it really could go either way.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Lets not, there is no way to determine who is going to really win this fight, it really could go either way.

I hope this doesnt offend you..............big grin

Hoshi
yeah both of them have power and personalitys very similar , and both of them are the type of guys who woul win the match in a blink of an eye , and the guy with less hesitation would win.Thats why i think Akuma would win since he is a guy who chose his way and decides his destiny , and Dath did many things that he didnt wat to do , and he is not completely evil , in other words , he is not with his true potential

mr.smiley
yeah i agree.I now change my vote to akuma

Xplosive
Akuma

mr.smiley
Vitor!

Hoshi
who is vitor ?

whirlysplat
Vitor Belfort?

Xplosive
He ment Vitor Belfort, the man, fighter who is in my image-signature. He is geneticly the most gifted fighter (or best athletic abilites) in MMA and Randleman (but they are not the best fighter).

Gryn Jabar
Vader. A hit from a lightsaber ****s up Akuma, a force choke ****s up Akuma, getting kicked in the nuts ****s up Akuma, getting force lighteninged ****s up Akuma. Getting hit by an energy blast <i> might </i> hurt Vader.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Vader. A hit from a lightsaber ****s up Akuma, a force choke ****s up Akuma, getting kicked in the nuts ****s up Akuma, getting force lighteninged ****s up Akuma. Getting hit by an energy blast <i> might </i> hurt Vader.

Akuma energy blast=much greater>Vader force lightning

juggernaut74
Vitor Belfort was defeated by the Iceman.

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by juggernaut74
Vitor Belfort was defeated by the Iceman.

juggernaut74
He also K.O.d Randleman in the first round.

I want to see Vanderlei Sylva go against Chuck.

whirlysplat
I think though the third rematch comes first big grin

Originally posted by juggernaut74
He also K.O.d Randleman in the first round.

I want to see Vanderlei Sylva go against Chuck.

Xplosive
I think Silva would beat Liddell. I am so sorry for Vitor, he has such difficult life. He doesn't fight from heart or is hungry like he used to be, he only fights for money, to support his whole family. Vitor is my favorite fighter and he is such a good guy and I hope his life will become better and filled with more light.

mr.smiley
vitor isn't the same anymore.I wish he was but he has just lost his will to fight.
Oh yeah silva will murder liddel.He would have to be on a realy bad day for liddel to win.

whirlysplat
But basically I agree

Originally posted by mr.smiley
vitor isn't the same anymore.I wish he was but he has just lost his will to fight.
Oh yeah silva will murder liddel.He would have to be on a realy bad day for liddel to win.

IRTMU-Dragon
So much for Vader VS Akuma.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
yeah both of them have power and personalitys very similar , and both of them are the type of guys who woul win the match in a blink of an eye , and the guy with less hesitation would win.Thats why i think Akuma would win since he is a guy who chose his way and decides his destiny , and Dath did many things that he didnt wat to do , and he is not completely evil , in other words , he is not with his true potential "Killing intent" would put it in Akuma's favor right?

Hoshi
damn yeah

srankmissingnin
Akuma has an insane physical edge in this fight, he can destroy Islands with his fists and his body is durble enough to walk along the floor of the ocean... if by some miricle a light sabre hits him, he may repel the inital attack. One hit and Vador will be crushed like an empty pop can.

CorderaMitchell
Vaders force aint helpin him against dark hadou, Akuma destroyed a comet 1/3 the size of the earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.