The Fire Lord vs Firestorm vs Jonny Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Who wins this 3 way fight. No prep.

kgkg
Firelord

dawsey28
I'm guessing Firelord.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/Ennemis/Firelord%201.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Jla/divers/Firestorm.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/johnny/Human%20Torch%203.gif

Tony Stark
Non-herald Johnny Storm.

Firelord Wins! cool

IRTMU-Dragon
Firelord.

leonidas
firestorm. guy manipulates matter at a very high level. i'm thinking he'd find a way to take down firelord. johnny is a distant third.

Swanky-Tuna
I know little of Firestorm but his power sounds pretty insane. I think he was booted out of the JLA because he doesn't use his powers in the form of a punch.

markolin
While he does not generally use them as a first line attack,Firelord has also powers of matter transmutation.Just like Silver Surfer;he doesnt normally uses them,but if is attacked in this way he can counter.
And Firestorm doesnt know physics enough to use his powers very effectively,(except the version in which he was bonded with a professor long ago).

BENITO
FIRELORD

whirlysplat
With Prof Stein Firestorm could do it, usually I would say Firelord, Jonny as a herald is Firelords equal big grin

gautam
realy i thought jonny as a hereld was stronger then firelord

jinzin
JP WINS!

Tormentor_2004
firelord

whirlysplat
big grin

Originally posted by gautam
realy i thought jonny as a hereld was stronger then firelord

manjaro
A. firestorm doesnt need to know physics cuz his power is maniupulating elements. so that would be more in the realm of chemistry.....even tho a little know how in physics doesnt hurt

B. he has every aspect of the entire Periodic chart memorized. and just like metamorpho he knows the exact chemical make up of just about everything, that and the fact that he spends a lot of time practicing his powers

C. becuase he doesnt have the professor bonded in his matrix anymore he shortly had to do without all that knowledge of physics and chemistry but over the last number of years(late 90's to now)he has enrolled in Ivy Univeristy where Ray freaking Palmer is his tutor(need i say more)

D. oh yeah he once turned anti matter into Marsh Mellow....yeah that kind of marsh mellow

E. i say he turns everybody into toilet paper and drops his pants

Wynndar
Johny Storm as a herald is far superior to firelord.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by manjaro
A. firestorm doesnt need to know physics cuz his power is maniupulating elements. so that would be more in the realm of chemistry.....even tho a little know how in physics doesnt hurt

B. he has every aspect of the entire Periodic chart memorized. and just like metamorpho he knows the exact chemical make up of just about everything, that and the fact that he spends a lot of time practicing his powers

C. becuase he doesnt have the professor bonded in his matrix anymore he shortly had to do without all that knowledge of physics and chemistry but over the last number of years(late 90's to now)he has enrolled in Ivy Univeristy where Ray freaking Palmer is his tutor(need i say more)

D. oh yeah he once turned anti matter into Marsh Mellow....yeah that kind of marsh mellow

E. i say he turns everybody into toilet paper and drops his pants

whirlysplat
I will be picking up the back issues out of interest how does Jonny rate in comparison to Silver Surfer, If what you say is true he is obviously beyonf, Terrax, Nova and Airwalker. How about Morg and the Surfer? Originally posted by Wynndar
Johny Storm as a herald is far superior to firelord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.