Okay...what about Syfo Dias ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spitweety
I thought it would be explained in the movie....what was the deal ??? WHo was he ? THAT is a major plot holes for an average audience....

ubidoobascooby
................ Just a jedi that dooku used to order the clone army. Dooku later killed him. I didn't like that they didn't mention anything in e3 either, Cos so many posts have been made about this topic before and after the movie came out.

Rogue Jedi
i think that dooku killed him, then assumed his identity in order to order the clone army.

vader519
It was not in ROTS because it ahd nothing to do with the movie. The whol Syfo Dias ordeal was resovled in the book Laybrith of Evil. Read the book and you will find your answer. That is why it is not in the movie, it has already been resolved.

ab2421
This is kinda annoying ... Sifo-Dyas, why Qui-Gon didn't disappear.... these haven't been occupying my thoughts for the past three years, but I was looking forward to getting answers to these and other questions.... I just feel a lot of the movie felt rushed sad ... ill see how it goes on my second viewing

ragesRemorse
The way that dias was referred to and spoken about in aotc, it did appear that he was going to have more to do with the on going story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.