You like Dungeons&Dragons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Just a topic about D&D related matter?

What's your favorite class?
How about race?
Setting? (Personaly I like more sci-fi settings like Spelljammer, Eberonn, and Dark Sun.)

Darth Mantis
I thought that was a movie...

taft
no its a game also

Darth Mantis
Never heard of it...

taft
its really famous among geeks who live with there mothers

BENITO
Originally posted by Big Evil
Just a topic about D&D related matter?

What's your favorite class?
How about race?
Setting? (Personaly I like more sci-fi settings like Spelljammer, Eberonn, and Dark Sun.)

D&D rules even If it takes an hour and a half to get through the first room.
Eventhough I put all the goblins in that room.

the best character Is Redgar

But I want to buy the expansion packs

Bardock42
I think he is talking aboot the pen and paper Dungeons and Dragons.....my friends used to play that I played it too once or twice...qite enjoyable indeed.

Filth
If we are infact talking about the paper and pen D&D I would have to say its a stupid game made for geeks, people obsess about it and that pisses me off!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Filth
If we are infact talking about the paper and pen D&D I would have to say its a stupid game made for geeks, people obsess about it and that pisses me off!

this is true...it is still fun big grin ....and it is the reason we have some great PC RPG games yes

Filth
Yeah I likes the PC games, well most of them. But I knew geeks who f**king obsessed about the pen and paper game and I guess they spoilt it for me.

Sethcx
Originally posted by Filth

Like anything really.. You obsese over it and it becomes really sad!
I run different types of P&P games, D&D is far too complex and slow..

Think of it as improvisation acting! A bunch of friends get together, have a drink/smoke, and have a good laugh while playing a game.

In answer to the topic, I always play a rogue, either an elf or halfling.
Its all good fun, just dont take it too seriously!

Filth
Originally posted by Sethcx
Like anything really.. You obsese over it and it becomes really sad!
I run different types of P&P games, D&D is far too complex and slow..

Think of it as improvisation acting! A bunch of friends get together, have a drink/smoke, and have a good laugh while playing a game.

In answer to the topic, I always play a rogue, either an elf or halfling.
Its all good fun, just dont take it too seriously!

And thats how it should be played big grin

Storm
I' m rather fond of the rogue.

Jackie Malfoy
Not really I htink it is a pretty dull game.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.