Best lightsaber fight in Ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
ROTS had the most lightsaber battle than any other star wars movies. Which one do you think was the best.

I would choose Anakin vs Obi-Wan. It was very fast and intense.

astrofan428
THE DUEL

With honorable mention to the Dooku fight, short but very ****ing sweet. The lockup move at the end was a highlight of the film.

Batman316
THE DUEL

Obi-wan2005
stop with these do of all time there is no contest here

Obi-wan2005
Them* all of the duels ever

astrofan428
Clouded this poll's future is.

Many votes, Sid/Yoda will recieve.

Obi-wan2005
yeah ur probally right...
they both have great force and lightsaber

Batman316
maybe a better poll would be "Without the Duel, which is the best lightsabre fight"

astrofan428
It is hard to beat a fight that for years has been known simply as THE DUEL.

EHmasterJedi
It did get pretty close though, when they started playing Duel of Fates in the Yoda duel

Torik_Shai
This really is no contest. The question should have been "Besides THE DUEL, which lightsaber duel was the best?" But then everyone probably would've said Yoda vs. Sidious.

astrofan428
Not me, I would say the Dooku duel.

palpy_666
I guess so far I'm the only one to have voted for the Palpy/Mace fight. I thought it was awesome.

cal31
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
It did get pretty close though, when they started playing Duel of Fates in the Yoda duel Yup, I completly agree. When "The Duel" started, and they were going at that unbelievable pace, I though there was no way the Yoda/Sidious fight could match it, but then they had the great shot of them fighting while raising up in the senate chamber, and then the Duel of the Fates part of the fight, and it made it pretty close. But overall, I have to say "The Duel" was the best mainly because of the emotional value of the fight.

jrodslam
My vote goes to Yoda vs Sids.

Best fight in Star Wars history to me.

andres31
Yoda vs Sidious to me. And the best lightsaber fight of all time for me is the Darth Maul vs Qui Gon and Obiwan.

Robin Darkside
Best Lightsaber Duel: Anakin and Obiwan
Best Duel: Yoda and Palpatine

simple

darth_Matt84
anakin vs obi. Very emotional

Jedi Priestess
Is this a trick question?

lau_timmy
I can see that Anakin vs Obi-wan has the most vote than Yoda vs Darh Sidious.

ayjay
i think that interchanging the two fights was the BOMB....so0o good....it would have gotten boring each fight by itself...i like how they shifted btw the fights....very kool

astrofan428
Wow, this has turned into a rout.

Jard_Dooku
Mace and palpy was the best cos sidious was awesome. some of the anakin - obi, close ups were quite nauseous! other than that most of the duels were too quick

DeVi| D0do
I agree about the close ups in the Obi/Vader duel... I thought there were too many. Though it did help give it a more emotional feel.

Ian is excellent in the Mace duel. I love the faces he makes.

umraan
anakin vs. obi-wan

lau_timmy
Yoda vs Palpatine was amazingly cool. Although it was a bit short, it's fun seeing the top rank masters from both sides go all out and jump all over the senate chamber. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan was incredible too. They swing the lightsabers with such rage and speed, it was great. The music was great too. The only bit that was disappointing was the part where they jumped onto the platform on lava.

yodafan
I just love that scene of Yoda and Sidius raising in the senate chamber at the battle it out. Its just beautiful, the leader of the sith vs the leader of the Jedi. I have to vote for Sid/Yoda.

Dark hoser
The best one as obi-wan and anakin because there was so much tension between them it was awesome

Darth Shinzu
i chose mace vs. palpatine. the reason i chose this was because mace was taken completely off guard. an awesome fight if you ask me. but one could ponder if mace is really dead. cant a jedi survive such heights? hmmmmmmmm

stingray005
Obi vs Anakin was the best followed closely by yoda vs Palpatine

Maya Zurak
Yeah! eek!

1.- Obi vs. Anakin
2.- Sidious vs. Mace
3.- Yoda vs. Sidious
4.- Obi vs. Grievous
5.- Anakin-Obi vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.