Thing vs Zangief (Street Fighter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Who would win? Discuss. smokin'

Hulk Power
Come on guys, I know you guys have something to say so why not share it with the rest of us? What do you think? They are both the same strength, same size and they are both good fighters. smart

MERCILOUS
Sure I got something to say, This thread isn't very good. An opinion I'm sure many others share.

You're being rather inconsiderate by making so many threads, and it's obvious that you're not using the search feature because many of your threads have already been made.

Xplosive
Zangief is better fighter, but I am sure Thing is stronger than Zangief. So I think Thing would win, Zangief doens't have great inner power as Ryu or Akuma or Bison, he has only strenght, which is not enough for Thing.

Hulk Power
You don't need to be so rude "MERCILOUS". I'm just trying to come up with some good fights. You should tell people nicely so that they will understand you and look at things from your point-of-view or if not they will get offended by what you tell them. Besides if you don't like the thread you don't have to answer. Also you seem to be mad because I post a lot of threads, right? Well at least I don't have 2019 posts in my profile. What do you think that people always want to be listening to what you have to say? At least I try to be creative, unlike you. mad

MERCILOUS
I didn't think it was offensive, ok i'll be nicer next time.

I thought having alot of post was a good thing, whatever.

jinzin
ummmmm thing punches him in the head and he dies.......

chilled monkey
Hulk Power: I know what you mean. A lot of my threads have been ignored.

MERCILOUS: No offence to you either.

Thing takes this one. Zangief is basically just a strong human, he can't really harm or hold Thing.

MERCILOUS
I've never been offended by you chilled, and I seriouly doubt anyone every has.

mr.smiley
It's clobberN time!

armandovalles
Thing. One punch and Zangief better have some regenerative powers lol.

unrealman
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.