Why does there have to be 2 sith why not more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi-wan2005
IF i was sid i would of kept count and get anakin also....the more the better...why only 2?

ctsketch
because the sith order almost destroyed itself thousands of years ago because two many sith were fighting for the top, when there is more than a master and apprentice, they end up fighting each other

POWJ
LOL this has been explained but here goes.There are only 2 Sith because sith always try to betray each other.This how the Sith where defeated long ago they spent so much time back stabbing each other that eventually the jedi got the upper hand and defeated them.A sith by the name of Darth Bane remade the Sith so they would only be 2 a master and a apprentice.

Chiram
Agreed. The Sith lord would never be able to keep control. As was shown in the Movie. Anakin's quest started for Padme, but ended in wanting supreme power.

stephydala
Why did it take so long for Vader to stab the Emperor in the back? He probably could have done it earlier.

Obi-wan2005
oh yeah....well thx guys

Bardock42
Originally posted by stephydala
Why did it take so long for Vader to stab the Emperor in the back? He probably could have done it earlier.

I belive Palpy broke his will.....

astrofan428
Originally posted by stephydala

Lightning is very dangerous to a machine man, as you see in return of the jedi.

theshakl
"Why did it take so long for Vader to stab the Emperor in the back? He probably could have done it earlier."

because Vader needed an apprentice too if not he would be by himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.