Obi Wan's Monolouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wegego
Did anyone else think that Obi Wan's monlouge was awesome, all about loving Anakin and how he was the choosen one, i got goosebumps.

spencerspider
it was great my mom cried though embarrasment but it was awesome because then he was like I hate you!(anakin) mad

The Biker Scout
Great Line.

Robin Darkside
It was cool, it shows that anakin really messed things up

astrofan428
I loved how Anakin screamed "I hate You" then Obi followed with the brother part.

Darth Bong
The dialogue was slow at parts, but for the most ROTS has some of the best lines in the saga. smokin'

DeVi| D0do
I felt the only good dialogue in this film comes from Palpatine... which is fortunate as his is the only character who relies at all on dialogue.

ragesRemorse
I was actually impressed. Ewan mcgregor, and hayden chrstianson are decent actors. I think sci-fi was a bit out of their field. Maybe that is why their performances seem to be stiff during parts of the trilogy, after that scene i wondered why they diddnt put that much effort in their roles the entire time.

dont flip out on me, i said they were decent actors.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I felt the only good dialogue in this film comes from Palpatine... which is fortunate as his is the only character who relies at all on dialogue. laughing out loud you know...i never thought of it that way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.