imax/omnimax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmy986
i dont know if this has been discussed before but i was just wondering about any plans to put ROTS in the imax/omnimax. if anyone has info it would be much appreciated.

New_Born_Pyro
What is imax/omnimax?
You chinese or somethin? stick out tongue

jimmy986
i hope you are not being serious about what imax and omnimax are. please only respond if you have something to add to the thread.

New_Born_Pyro
Ok ok, sorry. And no I've never heard about imax and omnimax.

jango fatt
Neither have i
But that'll be because we're Belgians

New_Born_Pyro
Yes. Belgians are dumb. Just kiddin'.

Oh now I know. On a big screen and stuff. They do that in Antwerp and Brussels.

jango fatt
I was just kidding
Belgians are smarter than most other people

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by jimmy986
i hope you are not being serious about what imax and omnimax are. please only respond if you have something to add to the thread.

blink and you guys think I am snotty? laughing out loud

We already have a thread on this please dont start new threads when we already have one for the question you have. stick out tongue

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by jango fatt
I was just kidding
Belgians are smarter than most other people

damn straight stick out tonguestick out tongue

Obi-wan2005
dont mind me just checking somthing out

Obi-wan2005
huh

Obi-wan2005
once again ignore me im just checking somthing out

Obi-wan2005
sorry

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jimmy986
i dont know if this has been discussed before but i was just wondering about any plans to put ROTS in the imax/omnimax. if anyone has info it would be much appreciated.

I dont know that aotc did very well in the omnimax. Could you imagine watching ROTS in omnimax? That would give me such a distorted headache

jango fatt

JKozzy
They said that all Imax plans were halted, and for now, ROTS would not go to Imax.

jango fatt
Interesting
hahahaha

astrofan428
Me and my buddy where all pumped to see it at the Imax, but when I heard they wouldnt show it I got pissed.

Just see batman there instead. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.