Funny EP3 comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
http://cagle.com/news/StarWars2005/main.asp?GT1=6542

you just laugh like i did laughing

New_Born_Pyro
Pfff not that good. I didn't had to laugh at all.

El_NINO
dont take this the wrong way but If you dont laugh its because your too into star wars and dont know whats going on in the world. some of us gotta get out more.

The Inkeeper
laughing
Valid points

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by El_NINO
dont take this the wrong way but If you dont laugh its because your too into star wars and dont know whats going on in the world. some of us gotta get out more. oh please, I didn't find anything funny either. Just because you like star wars does not make you a nerd, or someone that just stays in their mom's basement. And if anyone thinks that they are a f(u)cking piece of shit that feels insecure about them self and makes fun of people who like star wars to feel better about them self.

The Inkeeper
Not a valid point, but the wrongness of it makes me laughing anyway....good times, good times.

New_Born_Pyro
It's just stupid humour! Come on, can't you find something better than some cartoons bout some guy who still lives with his mom. I don't know how to say it but in Belgium we say: Humor van een zeer laag niveau. It's pathetic.

jango fatt
That is no humour at all!

nazgūl-lord
indeed 'humor van een zeer laag niveau'

jango fatt
Wa ge zegt

jango fatt
Lager dan laag

New_Born_Pyro
Wow dutch attack. Lol.

jango fatt
Komaan jong klapt ook Nederlands
Deze thread heeft toch geen enkel punt

New_Born_Pyro
Ok. Alsk ma nie gebant word. Ei, wrm komt ge nooit meer online ip msn?

LandoSpeeder2
Ok, laat einde sprekend het Nederlands zodat moet ik niet translater gebruiken. lol

nazgūl-lord
lol the word order ain't good but I understand what you mean stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2

Otaku_Sith
This is some good shit.(Ahumm,you might only like this when your high like i am.)www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236814

nazgūl-lord
nope you can't
i think this thread had about it's best moments (hint hint stick out tongue)

forumcrew
Originally posted by El_NINO
dont take this the wrong way but If you dont laugh its because your too into star wars and dont know whats going on in the world. some of us gotta get out more.

i also did not find it funny at all, but i also didnt bother going past the first page because it wasnt any good

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
lol, I tried to type it my best. I guess you can't translate axactly what you say in English. eej man je spreekt Nederlands.Srry you probably won't understand it anyways.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
eej man je spreekt Nederlands.Srry you probably won't understand it anyways. If you asked me if I speak Dutch then no I don't

adamrubin
funny

adamrubin

adamrubin

adamrubin

Stunrun
Originally posted by The New History
oh please, I didn't find anything funny either. Just because you like star wars does not make you a nerd, or someone that just stays in their mom's basement. And if anyone thinks that they are a f(u)cking piece of shit that feels insecure about them self and makes fun of people who like star wars to feel better about them self.

i agree. I have a GREAT life outside Star Wars. And im a stud with the ladies!stick out tongue

Obi-OneManShow
Inderdaad mannen, laag niveau... gerecycleerde humor die we al 1000x gezien hebben... die van Adam Rubin daarintegen waren best wel te pruimen... ha! laat ze dit maar es proberen te verstaan... stick out tongue wel veel Belgen hier precies he?

EDIT: ...sorry: en Hollanders

Swanky-Tuna
I'm into star wars and I genuinely just don't find them funny.

Mist
some of them were funny...others were lame...i could find my breakfast cereal funnier....

edit:

laughing out loud that yoda erection problem one was funny laughing out loud

Mist
no expression im hating the ones trying to tie star wars to real life politics.....losers.....its a frikn movie....

El_NINO
wow I cant believe this thread is still open, anyways can a MOD please close this thanks in advance

Ken Kenobi
Closed at El NINO's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.