poor anakin fault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

volleyballer4
dude if anakin didn't do anything about the dream/ vision of padme dying, than she wouldn't have died and he wouldn't have had to join the dark side. his devotion in saving her actually killed her even though he was trying to help her... it was soo sad...

it was sad too when he got his legs chopped off. he shouldnt have jumped when obi-wan was on higher ground... then as he slides close by the fire he gets burned and you can see the evil in his eyes... i almost cried...such HOT guy turning into a burned crisp disgusting thing..... i thought that obi wan should have helped him

Obi-wan2005
she let herself die because he was lost to her he was on the dark side, he turned to save her but turning is what caused death....which leads me to belive that sid put that dream in his head to help turn him.

also uh he was a dark jedi he wanted him to burn up and di slowly for all the jedi killed why would he save him...anakin was lost vader "killed" him

Joseph_Kerr
Remember, the future is never set (ROTJ). Padme only died because of the route that Anakin took. She did not die from child birth, she died from a broken heart because of the things Anakin did. If Anakin had not gone down the path of the dark side, Padme would of lived.

Anakin killed his wife by going down the path way of the dark side.

bib_fortuna
obi-wan helped him by not killing him .. if he had done what Yoda had asked, we wouldn't have had a Vader at all ... obi-wan couldn't bear to actually kill his brother, he just did what he had to do defensively and that just happened to carry out (mostly) the orders from Yoda. obi-wan was what we call "stuck between a rick and a hard place." he did what he could.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by volleyballer4
dude if anakin didn't do anything about the dream/ vision of padme dying, than she wouldn't have died and he wouldn't have had to join the dark side. his devotion in saving her actually killed her even though he was trying to help her... it was soo sad...

it was sad too when he got his legs chopped off. he shouldnt have jumped when obi-wan was on higher ground... then as he slides close by the fire he gets burned and you can see the evil in his eyes... i almost cried...such HOT guy turning into a burned crisp disgusting thing..... i thought that obi wan should have helped him

yep! cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.