Team M vs Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
Team Marvel:
1. Thanos
2. Galactus
3. Phoenix
4. Juggernaught
5. Hulk
6. Iron Man
7. Thor

Team DC:
1. Spectre
2. Darkseid
3. Doomsday
4. Superman
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Green Lantern
7. Capton Atom

These champions are transported by unkown force by time and space to a new land. They are taken in their most powerful incarnations(remember this is when they were at their strongest). The land is dessert with no life not even vegatation. There is nothing around them not even hills it is all flat land. The sky is covered by darkened clouds. All of a sudden a voice tells them that which ever team wins will be returned to their home. The fight begins which team will emerge the victor?

GalacticStorm
Team Marvel. The combination of Galactus and Phoenix at their most powerful is waaaaay too much for the DC team.

newjak86
I think this is an even fight. I think darkseid will probaby fight thanos one-on-one with them be equals. Spectre fights both Galactus and phoenix with that being equal. I think the duo of Hulk and Jugs fights Supes and Doomsday. Ironman and Thor tangle with the rest. In the end Team DC comes with a slight advantage and takes it.

colossus17
dude...thats not even a fight......Phoenix is atleast as powerful as spectre....so will take him.....and galactus takes out the rest of DC team in 10 seconds.....

newjak86
I do not think so I think it is a more evenly matched then you give it credit for.

kgkg

Dizzle
Isn't a full-powered Spectre all but omnipotent? You'de figure that the incarnation of God's Wrath would be able to do something... And Superman's most powerful incarnation is Prime, and the most powerful GL would be Hal, and him at his best was Parallax... Basically, if the Spectre at full power can take both Phoenix and Galactus, then DC wins. If not, Marvel.

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
Isn't a full-powered Spectre all but omnipotent? You'de figure that the incarnation of God's Wrath would be able to do something... And Superman's most powerful incarnation is Prime, and the most powerful GL would be Hal, and him at his best was Parallax... Basically, if the Spectre at full power can take both Phoenix and Galactus, then DC wins. If not, Marvel.
Spectre should be able to beat

Even Lucifer, Parallax but he doesn't that's the point. (Since God his giving him power to do it)

He couldn't handle some street punks (normal peeps)

Spectre gets powered by Presence without it he is not a big deal.

Dizzle
See, this states that everyone is full powered. So since the Spectre's power varies on what the Presence wills, you have to assume the Presence imbues him with infinite power, or all that Spectre can handle. So basically, Galactus n Phoenix are screwed.

kgkg
See, this states that everyone is full powered. So since the Spectre's power varies on what the Presence wills, you have to assume the Presence imbues him with infinite power, or all that Spectre can handle. So basically, Galactus n Phoenix are screwed.

What is a full powered Spectre?

Wasn't he full power when he tried to stop Parallax? I think he was.

Logically Spectre would handle them all but Spectre has never shown such power.

Full power Spectre couldn't handle parallax so I don't think he will get by Pho.

But logically a full power Spectre= Presence in power

Has limitless power and will blink them all out of existence.

newjak86
This is what I wanted to see people giving both sides of the argument, but don't just argue about the big guns how do you think the other guys will fare. Remember it is which ever team wins.

Dizzle
If its a big brawl, then the little guys don't matter. If its individual fights, DC still wins. If you go by numbers, Spectre beats Thanos. Galactus beats Darkseid. Phoenix beats Doomsday (for a while anyway... hehehe). Prime beats Juggernaut. MM beats any Hulk. Parallax wastes Iron Man. King Thor would beat Captain Atom. 5-3 DC.

kgkg
If its a big brawl, then the little guys don't matter. If its individual fights, DC still wins. If you go by numbers, Spectre beats Thanos. Galactus beats Darkseid. Phoenix beats Doomsday (for a while anyway... hehehe). Prime beats Juggernaut. MM beats any Hulk. Parallax wastes Iron Man. King Thor would beat Captain Atom. 5-3 DC.

Spectre beats Thanos
Galactus beats Darksied
Phoenix beats DD (not for a while she will send him outside time/space into a void)
Prime vs Trion --- i got with Trion
MM vs hulk --- MM
Parallax vs IM ---- Parallax

If it's all out fight

Galactus can take all of them out.

While Pho and Spectre ---- I take Pho, Spectre full power have been stopped before.

Why is Parallax here ---- it's not a normal GL's power I would put Hal not Parallax because than Thanos would have HOTU.

If so he will blink all of them out of existence.

jrodslam
"During the Crisis, the Spectre traveled back to the dawn of time and used his vast power to save all of Creation." DC Encyclopedia

Spectre > Galactus

Quoted by kgkg
"He couldn't handle some street punks (normal peeps)"

Was that Jim Corrigan in that image? Jim was a more powered down version of the original Spectre. Nulled.

Quoted by kgkg
"Spectre gets powered by Presence without it he is not a big deal."

Created and powered by Presence yes. Without it hes no big deal? Who is going to take the power away? Without gamma radiation Hulk is no big deal. Without Odin, Thors no big deal. Without the power cosmic Surfer's nobig deal. Whats your point? Whos going to take Spectre's power away?

"The Spectre is the mystical embodiment of Gods wrath." DC Encyclopedia.

jrodslam
That wasnt full powered Spectre in Rebirth.

Dizzle
Yea, Spectre is all but omnipotent. And damn, forgot about Trion Juggs... Supes 1 million might be able to take him, as he's way more powerful than normal Supes, as well as being immune to a good amount of magic. And Parallax is Hal Jordan at his most powerful. Doesn't matter if he's more powerful than normal, Trion Juggernaut is more powerful than regular Juggs. King Thor isn't normal Thor. The thread still says everyone at their best. Which still leaves a godly Spectre to eat everyone...

kgkg

kgkg

kgkg
Yea, Spectre is all but omnipotent. And damn, forgot about Trion Juggs... Supes 1 million might be able to take him, as he's way more powerful than normal Supes, as well as being immune to a good amount of magic. And Parallax is Hal Jordan at his most powerful. Doesn't matter if he's more powerful than normal, Trion Juggernaut is more powerful than regular Juggs. King Thor isn't normal Thor. The thread still says everyone at their best. Which still leaves a godly Spectre to eat everyone...
i agree

can you recall when spectre was full powered?

newjak86
This is good just remember that this is when they are all powered so even the little guy makes a difference. Don't just give me this person beats this person tell me how the battle plays out start to finish. This isn't which team has the more powerful people it's which one wins. Ex: In the begining of the fight Spectre is beating both phoenix and galactus but he qiuckly discovers his teammates are all gone. Now it is a seven against one fight can spectre hold off everyone. No he looses and the DC team is now stuck in limbo. A story like that you can be as simple or complex as you want.
A few ground rules I should have put out first though.
1) No teleportation only way out is defeat
2) Even if someone dies and like phoenix can ressurect she is still not allowed to return to the fight because she has been defeated. This also goes if someone is knocked out.
3) Be creative give plot twists that you wouldn't expect for instance juggernaught sneaks up behind spectre and knocks him out with a powerful blow stuff like that. And don't argue if you feel something is inpossible just let it be fun.

Dizzle
And once again, Spectre's power does vary. The thread states that you have to take him at his highest potential. Him fighting Parallax is definitely not his highest potential. No one has ever seen the full concentrated might of the Phoenix Force either. We're still using both.

And I'm still in "dunno" mode whether Trion Juggernaut is more powerful than Prime or Superman 1 Million. He has been collecting power for 15,000 years. And he has the last GL ring. And (supposedly) some Sword of Heaven thing.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
This is good just remember that this is when they are all powered so even the little guy makes a difference. Don't just give me this person beats this person tell me how the battle plays out start to finish. This isn't which team has the more powerful people it's which one wins. Ex: In the begining of the fight Spectre is beating boyh phoenix and galactus but he qiuckly discovers his teammates are all gone. Now it is a seven against one fight can spectre hold off everyone. No he looses and the DC team is now stuck in limbo. A story like that you can be as simple or complex as you want.
A few ground rules I should have put out first though.
1) No teleportation only way out is defeat
2) Even if someone dies and like phoenix can ressurect she is still not allowed to return to the fight because she has been defeated. This also goes if someone is knocked out.
3) Be creative give plot twists that you wouldn't expect for instance juggernaught sneaks up behind spectre and knocks him out with a powerful blow stuff like that. And don't argue if you feel something is inpossible just let it be fun. So what uberly power person is able to put them in enough threat that theyd have to do this? laughing

kgkg

newjak86
Me thats who this is just a good fun thing to see because I'm interested as to how you people play this fight out.

kgkg

newjak86
Dude I understand how his powers works but you people need to stop taking everthing so literaly. All I asked was for people to be creative and have fun writing an imaginative battle taking place between these teams.

Dizzle
He was talkin to me, though I get it too... Spectre's power is controlled directly by the Presence, so it varies constantly, meaning one minute he's manhandling Lucifer and the next he's getting kicked in the balls by some guy on the street. (maybe not that extreme, but...)

I'd like to hear a scenario with Supes Prime/1 Million with Trion Juggernaut, as I don't know about Trion other than that he can tap into Cyttorak's magic.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
Me thats who this is just a good fun thing to see because I'm interested as to how you people play this fight out.
I could picture one of the characters asking

"Newjak 86? What happeende to the other 85 Newjak's?"

When you explain to them why they have to fight. . . If you even introduce yourself. lol

jrodslam

jrodslam
"During the Crisis, Spectre traveled back to the dawn of time and used his vast power to save all of creation."

Thats a pretty big feat to me. Comic wise, what has Phoenix done that was all so powerful?

Also LT isnt in this battle, so no need to mention.

newjak86
Well I tell them that the other 85 newjaks were all absorbed by me and that is how I have become so powerful LOL

newjak86
But I am still not haering any stories guys anf gals go by the comic in terms of power but give this battle something unique.

loosecannon
how about we base this on what we've seen them do instead of what they could -supposedly- do?

newjak86
That's not what I want I want you guys simply to make a story as to how this plays out whether you want to make as simple or complicated as you want. All I really asked is be creative and if you look ont he bottom the the first page you will see me explain this better.

JRW
MARVEL

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jrodslam
"During the Crisis, Spectre traveled back to the dawn of time and used his vast power to save all of creation."

Thats a pretty big feat to me. Comic wise, what has Phoenix done that was all so powerful?

Also LT isnt in this battle, so no need to mention.

Youre joking me right? Its been suggested by Chris Claremont and Grant Morrison that the Phoenix Force is an incarnation of TOAA(Marvels God) It obviously cant enter our plane of existence so it works through avatars who are born with genetic 'phoenix potential'. There are many, many phoenix avatars across existence they are doctors of the multiverse. They exist in the White Hot Room which is outside of time and space and it contains the entire multiverse within. Each universe is represented as a sphere of energy. From here they can witness all events in the multiverse and possible outcomes. Thats how 'the Voice' (suggested to be TOAA) decides where and when the avatars are going to be reborn into their respective universes down below.

The M'kraan crystal was momentarily blinking out the entire multiverse so all the universes and different realities in existence. Jean with her own energies contained this effect and re-energised the energy matrix that was supposed to contain the neutron galaxy responsible for the trouble. Jean basically held together existence in its entirety and stitched it back together.

Phoenix is also the being responsible for linking all the universes together. It did this by projecting a doorway throughout the whole multiverse.

Recently Jean reincarnated herself into an alternate future timeline, disinfected that universe by killing sublime and all lifeforms which were not meant to exist, she went on to telekinetically reform and then rewind this universe on a whim so as to prevent that future from ever occurring. That she did from the comfort of The White Hot Room lol. She literally held a universe in her hand, remade it and got rid of a terrible future. Jean didnt even have to do that. It wasnt ordered by 'The Voice'
she did it just like that because of her love for Scott. In the pic below you can see this. Another avatar even remarks that he wouldnt have bothered, as if it was no big thing. Guys seriously you are majorly underestimating phoenix.

You keep saying that these guys are fighting in their strongest forms, but surely that should be their strongest forms shown in the comics. Otherwise this debate is going to venture into meaningless speculation.

If you guys say that Spectre is going to have all of Gods power as his strongest form(Which he shouldnt have anyway if he is merely an aspect representing Gods Wrath) then surely the Marvel side can say Ok Phoenix is an aspect of BLAH BLAH BLAH.

See my point?

This should be strongest forms actually shown in comics.

Superherovandal
and the Spectre Force must obviously also be an incarnation of the Presense as it is God's Wrath.

Superherovandal
this is getting boring well as we know Spectre did save the multiverse in the Crisis of the Infinite Earths. So I think that is pretty powerful.

markolin
1. Phoenix vs Spectre

Jean,as White Phoenix of the Crown,And Spectre.They are in a neutral ground,freed from the influence of their bosses,and near peak level.They realize they are powerful enough to leave by themselves,and decide to have a beer at Mario's Bar,the pandimensional-omniversal hangout for every hip multiversal being,where they begin to exchange confidences and rant about their bosses,expecially The True One Above All,Plot Convenience:
S: "I'm supposed to be the Wrath of God,how come I cannot stop some street punks?" "Why I could not stop The Great Evil Beast,Parallax,Lucifer?" "why with all the work I do it is always Superman that gets the spotlight?"
P: "You tell me? One moment I eat a star,then I commit suicide with a kree pistol.One moment I soak up the electromagnetic field of the sun,the very next one I am killed by an EM pulse from Magneto.One moment I'm chased by a sh'iar starship,the other I effortlessly contain a black hole explosion"
And all those death/rebirths! I always have to ask what timeline is it! No wonder a girl gets confuses and blows up a solar system or two.But what really gets to my nerves is the disinfection work! I mean...intelligent bugs? sentient bacteria? a broccoli planet?
Oh Jean...the fire in your eyes..and everywhere else ouch!...
Naughty boy...you know I have always had a thing for pale,slim,troubled and humourless guys...(look at Scott Summers) why dont we leave and grow our own little Multiverse together?

2. Galactus vs Parallax

Galactus is fully fed,but he cannot resist that yummy green energy that transpires from that Parallax guy,so proceeds to eat him.Unfortunately this causes him a big indigestion,like when he tried to eat the Impossible Man's planet,and discorporates.Both are out.

3. Thanos vs Darkseid

The two fight exchanging insults (you are just a copy! -At least I'm not trashed by Superman every month).The OE doesnt work,possibly because it functions only on beings of the Dc Multiverse,or because no incarnation of Death in the Omniverse can stand Thanos anymore.
It goes on for a looong time.Meanwhile...

4. King Thor vs Superman Prime

The Ring is ineffective,because all GL energy has been soaked up by Galactus.King Thor uses Rune Magic to counter 5-dimensional magic.Thor with Odinpower against Superman with the Sword in one final blast.They kill each other for good.

5.Trion Juggernaut vs Doomsday
Juggy wins.Doomsday should reincarnate a lot of times to reach his level.But rules say "out at the first death" so he cannot return.

6 Iron Man vs Martian Manhunter

IM has inbuilt psi-defenses and anti-phasing force-fields.He will win with some trick (sonic cannon,thermic rays,whatever).

7 Captain Atom vs Hulk
I dont know much about Captain Atom at full power,but I heard he's a beast.I give him the win.

Second Round

Captain Atom vs Juggernaut
Juggernaut is totally unstoppable,so Atom overloads and,since when he overloads he quantum jumps away,he is forced to leave the field.

Third Round
Thanos doesnt want Juggy's help,so Juggy helps Thanos and Darkseid see things head to head (literally...Boing!)
Thanos and Darkseid are out cold.

Marvel wins!

markolin
oops! I forgot a round in which Captain Atom fries Iron Man!

newjak86
That was very exactly what I have been looking for markolin not just" Marvel wins", but a story as to how ot all happens.

DarkSaint85
Hahaha Newjak can't even spell 'Captain'.

Newjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hahaha Newjak can't even spell 'Captain'. To be fair the browser I was using may not have had spell check back in those days. stick out tongue

Genii96
At their strongest?
Thanos with HOTU
Fully fed galan
WPOTC
Old king thor with necro sword(or is It rune king thor?)
Extremis iron man
Trion juggs
WBH
In one team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.