The Mutants vs The Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Mutants
Bishop
Storm
Ice Man
Mimic
Sabertooth
Sunfire

vs

The Teen Titans
Robin
Raven
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Super Boy
Starfire

Who wins. No prep.

Mainstream
I'm leaning toward the Titans...they'd have better teamwork skills than the mutants you listed

GalacticStorm
I think the mutants would win. They are a more powerful team for a start. Also Storm, bishop and iceman have plenty of experience working together as a team and it also happens to be those three if any out of the team who are the key to taking down the opposition. Iceman cant be physically destroyed by any of the other side and his powers can affect them all. Storm is very powerful and has the best long range attacks. She could bring the opposition to their knees wiv hurricane force winds. She could cause havok with her weather powers. Then theres bishop who could absorb the energy powers of virtually all of the opposition. He is also a great tactician and a superb hand to hand combatant if need be.

Mimic and the others serve as back up.

Mainstream
the mutants are cool but when you need help you know who to call....The Teen Titans.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mainstream
the mutants are cool but when you need help you know who to call....The Teen Titans.

Yeah that was a good counter roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream must i school you yet again? *sigh*

Mainstream
from their tower they can see it all and Raven Telepathy and demonic powers could probe to much for that band of mutants. the mutant team lacks a telepath..expect for maybe mimic who has the powers of the original xmen...but I don't he could hold a candle to the daughter of Trigon.

GalacticStorm
from their tower they can see it all and Raven Telepathy and demonic powers could probe to much for that band of mutants. the mutant team lacks a telepath..expect for maybe mimic who has the powers of the original xmen...but I don't he could hold a candle to the daughter of Trigon.

Storm and Sabretooth are adept at resisiting telepaths. Also Mimic possesses Northstars abilities. He could knock that demon b**ch out before she even blinked. As for the rest. Read above. wink

Mainstream
so this is the exiles mimic and not the regular mimic huh....knock raven out...not a good idea...she could open a gate to hell or something.

GalacticStorm
so this is the exiles mimic and not the regular mimic huh....knock raven out...not a good idea...she could open a gate to hell or something.

Ummm yeah id luv to see her do that while shes laid out. wink

Mainstream
you think Raven would get knocked out before she has a chance to do anything...you must have her confused with Beast Boy...he's the green one if your wondering.

GalacticStorm
you think Raven would get knocked out before she has a chance to do anything...you must have her confused with Beast Boy...he's the green one if your wondering.

Well going by the rules of this forum theres an established speed of thought. Going at half the speed of light is still waaay faster and as previously mentioned she would get laid out b4 she could even blink.

GalacticStorm
She would then wake up and find her team massacred.

Mainstream
then avenge them or bring them back as demon hell soilders or just banish them all to a portal in hell, which ever you prefer

GalacticStorm
then avenge them or bring them back as demon hell soilders or just banish them all to a portal in hell, which ever you prefer

By the time she awakens from her coma Cylops and Emma Frost will have grand children.

Mainstream
are we talking about the same raven here?

Mainstream
if only Dark Phoenix would have been with the mutants...if only....

GalacticStorm
if only Dark Phoenix would have been with the mutants...if only....

If she was she would have made raven floss with her G-String b4 sending her ass to Valhalla

Mainstream
Valhalla? Thor in the fight...still I won't change my mind...if only Apocalypse would have been with the mutants..they could have won then..heh heh heh

GalacticStorm
Valhalla? Thor in the fight...still I won't change my mind...if only Apocalypse would have been with the mutants..they could have won then..heh heh heh

If he was the mutants would have turned on that embarassment to the mutant race. Sabretooth would gut the b*tch and storm would apply some good old texas justice.

The mutants would then turn on The titans. For the result of that match up please look above. wink

Mainstream
if I didn't know better I'd think you think that the titans would lose.

stormfront13
well in another thread everyone said that storm could take out everyone except superboy because he wasn't in that thread. in the starfire VS storm thread everyone also thought storm would win. storm could take out beastboy, robin, and cyborg all by herself, and then that leaves raven, starfire, and superboy. storm and bishop by themselves could take those three out

Mainstream
when did storm become the african american silver surfer?

DarkCrawler
Superboy could take many of them out.

Superspeed, Class 100+ strenght, flight, near-complete resistance agains psychical attacks, and he can also mimic Superman's vision powers with his tacticle telekinesis.

Mainstream
I don't think that group of mutants would better the titans and Beast Boy could turn into a flea or something and get inside of storm then turn into an Elephant while inside her exploding her white haired ass...not that she has white hair on her ass...you know what I mean.

DigiMark007
Titans aren't getting any love here. If one of the "Supers" keeps Mimic off of Raven for a second or two, she's hella-powerful. Not sure how Cable does against magic, but once Raven gets going, added to a Superman-esque Superboy, I'd say the Mutant team is in trouble.

And stormfront, I don't what thread it was, but no way Storm can take out the Titans. Maybe one or two at most in a team-vs-Storm battle, but then she'd be down.

-DM

stormfront13
it was the titnas from the cartoon. and by herself storm could take out robin, beast boy, and cyborg, and possibly starfire. the only problems will be superboy and raven but you have the leadership skills of storm and bishop, so the mutants more than likely take this

DigiMark007
Erm, the Titans from the TV show are cheap imitations of the comic. Raven in particular is a joke compared to her comic self.

Cyborg's a 100+...he wouldn't go down easy. Superboy, we already know about him. Robin is always trickier than he should be, and Beast Boy always has a lot of options (i.e. become a small insect or even bacteria...yeah, he can do that...enter someone then become a whale and explode them from inside).

Then there's Raven. Mid-to-high-level matter manipulation, telepathy, teleportation, shape shifting, energy blasts, telekinesis, dimensional rifts...the list goes on. She'd be the deciding factor here. Titans win.

-DM

stormfront13
yes, but i wasn't basing my whole opinion on that thread now was I?? but cyborg is half machine, not sure if it would work but storm manipulates em fields to make his machine part malfunction, or she could do an emp and maybe that would do something to him. robin and beast boy will be no problem. robin can't dodge summoned lightning, and if beast boy becomes a virus she can blow him away, he ain;t getting in her, she's one of the smartest x-men. the only problems are superboy and raven

DigiMark007
Good arguments sf.

I'll still stick with the Titans, mainly because of Raven and Superboy, but Beast Boy could use other animals to get close before becoming a bacteria...if written correctly, he'd be nifty as hell because of everything he can do. Kid Flash could also be a problem for a number of the mutants. No one is even close to being fast enough to touch him, and even Storm couldn't place lightning that well.

-DM

Dizzle
And if beast Boy's a bacteria, how the hell is Storm gonna see him so as to blow him away? Nuttin, she gets 'sploded. And Bishop isn't God, he doesn't absorb anything and everything forever. And don't get me started on the uber powers of Raven... (a lot of em got named already... heh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.