Qui Gon question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ANBU_Matt
i just registered today so i could ask this

shoudnt there be some mention of qui gon in the OT? and didnt yoda imply that qui gon could use the force ghost in ep3 so shouldnt that mean that he should technically be able to use it during the OT?

(this is really hard for me to explain what i mean and is really pissing me off so dont flame me)

Lana
Qui-gon didn't exist when Lucas made the OT wink

ANBU_Matt
i know but doesnt shouldnt they have made it clear that qui gon couldnt do it ep3 so as not to confuse me. lol

jango fatt
Learn English
And welcome to kmc

ANBU_Matt
Originally posted by ANBU_Matt
i know but doesnt shouldnt they have made it clear that qui gon couldnt do it ep3 so as not to confuse me. lol

haha lol and thank you. i just.. aah screw it

Darth_Vader05
Does any one think when the box set comes out with all six films in Return Of The Jedi at the end, i think they should have Hayden Christnesen, Ewen McGregor, and the CG Yoda from Revenge Of The Sith????

Lana
OH GOD NO.

jango fatt
You crazy?

ragesRemorse
That is almost as bad an idea as jar jar binks. Almost.

astrofan428
Yeah, that is a little bit of a bad idea.

I liked the Hayden move, but there is no need as we identify the other two characters that way. But now when someone thinks of Anakin they picture Hayden not some old dude who you only saw all ****ed up for a minute or two.

TheVapor
I think with the 6 movie boxset they should add Qui-Gon to the end in RotJ. Just a thought

jango fatt
Oh cool idea

astrofan428
Then they could digital add Luke going "Who the **** is that guy?" stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by astrofan428
Then they could digital add Luke going "Who the **** is that guy?" stick out tongue

My thoughts exactly.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by astrofan428

laughing

that was perfect.

there should be nothing added into the orginal trilogy that ties the two together, there are already enough contradicitons

Lazerlike42
Well Luke wouldn't know him so that's why he wouldn't show up, those three are there because Luke knows them.

As far as why Qui-Gon's not in the OT (aside from the fact Lucas hadn't thought of him then), he never came up.

astrofan428
I dont think there would be any reason to mention him in the OT, they dont even actually mention the ghost thing anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.