boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayd265
i just saw episode 3 for the second time and was wondering why boba fett wasnt in the movie? i figured he would at least try to get revenge on Mace for killing his father.

DeVi| D0do
Because that would almost have been as stupid as having a kid Han Solo in the film.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Jayd265
i just saw episode 3 for the second time and was wondering why boba fett wasnt in the movie? i figured he would at least try to get revenge on Mace for killing his father. Why in God's name would he be in the movie? sick

jango fatt
Cuz he's the coolest SW character ever

JKozzy
From your point of view.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Because that would almost have been as stupid as having a kid Han Solo in the film. Originally posted by JKozzy
Why in God's name would he be in the movie? sick

Talk about member bashing thumb down

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jayd265
i just saw episode 3 for the second time and was wondering why boba fett wasnt in the movie? i figured he would at least try to get revenge on Mace for killing his father.

because what is a teenager seriously going to do against a jedi master? that would just be a waste of film

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Because that would almost have been as stupid as having a kid Han Solo in the film.

laughing out loud laughing i bet somewhere along the lines in the think tank over at lucas industries that idea was voted on, and it probably just missed making the film.

Jayd265
it would have just been cool to see him, well at least put the ship in the movie like they did the falcon

ragesRemorse
I just dont think he was included because he was a kid. what is a kid going to do in the midst of a galactic war...you know? I'm sure boba will get his day in the sun with the t.v series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.