who likes ace of base?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
I'm bored....respond......I don't even care if you totally change topics or just start making crap up..........just respond...

wuTa
lets talk about my unbelievable raw natural athletecism, and charsima...every time i see your name i missread the 1st "n"

jinzin
hahahahaha.

okay....could you outrun robin in a race? could you lift more than batman?

wuTa
i could run cirlces around Robin...Batman's pretty strong..so i;m betting we're tied on the lifting part

jinzin
how much can you shoulder press?

wuTa
i never maxed out on shoulders so i dont know....i rep with 60lbs dumbells doing arnolds

jinzin
ok....cause unless you're puttin up 600 pounds I'm not so sure you're as strong as batman.......how far can you run?

wuTa
well batman's in his 30s..i'm only in my early 20s...i bet batman couldnt do what i do in his ealry 20s...do you mean how far can i run or how fast?

jinzin
how far...

Dreamer2222
I like ace of base.....*sings* I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign....

wuTa
Originally posted by jinzin
how far...

farther than the eye can see

Clovie
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm bored....respond......I don't even care if you totally change topics or just start making crap up..........just respond... i know the band eek!

wuTa
me too, they're annoying

Clovie
i liked them when i was a kid confused

wuTa
bummer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.