The Chloe Chronicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
Hey in season 3 in the menu in "special feautures" there's this sort of series about chloe called the chloe chronicles, anyone seen it??

TWelling4Ever
No, I don't know where it is being shown, I'd love to watch it though!!!!!!

IceWithin
yeah its not THAT good though...
but there are many episodes big grin

TWelling4Ever
You saw it?

IceWithin
yes only the first episode though...

TWelling4Ever
was it good?

freemind
I have seen some episodes, they are ok. It looks like they only have a personal camera and 5 bucks to make each episode though.

IceWithin
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
was it good?

yeah... erm

Originally posted by freemind
I have seen some episodes, they are ok. It looks like they only have a personal camera and 5 bucks to make each episode though.

laughing out loud yeah

TWelling4Ever
blink I thought it sounded good....

IceWithin
well... its just that... you have to see it

TWelling4Ever
prolly, where does it play, what channel...

IceWithin
no idea.... as I said, I only know about it cuz it was in DVD

TWelling4Ever
Oh on one of the season cd's of Smallville? I knew about it already but I didn't know it was on the season cds

IceWithin
yeah in season 4 to be exact

TWelling4Ever
i see

Smallville
Originally posted by IceWithin
Hey in season 3 in the menu in "special feautures" there's this sort of series about chloe called the chloe chronicles, anyone seen it??

These things annoy me. Chloe is hot and all... and I can see how they try to tie into the episodes... but they are so useless in my eyes. Just boring.

TWelling4Ever
blink

IceWithin
Originally posted by Smallville
These things annoy me. Chloe is hot and all... and I can see how they try to tie into the episodes... but they are so useless in my eyes. Just boring.

i dont follow, u mean the "chloe chronicles" suck right confused

TWelling4Ever
Yeah...

IceWithin
right. anyways... Im not saying its great... but its... a bti above OK

Smallville
Yes, I really don't like them. In my eyes, a really useless extra.

TWelling4Ever
wink

IceWithin
allison mack is so cool... I dun give a damn in what kind of movie she acts in, Ill watch it love:

TWelling4Ever
yeah, i like her, every1 thinks shes nosy, and yeah, of course, shes a reporter! duh! it's her nature!

IceWithin
lol... she's kewl..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.