what is up with the dialogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
I was extremely shocked at the dialogue in this film it was so weird obi: You wont get away this time Dooku. Just the way he said it was so funny. I think a problem with the dialogue where the way the actors delivered them and in some scenes Ewan McGregor seemed to be smirking when his character was supposed to be serious. Look at the scene when the Jedi counsel refused anakin the title of master obi is laughing.

Fishy
Watch the movie again please...

Primitive Screwhead
It's not the way the dialogue was presented as much as it was the scriptwriting for the love scenes was just comical.

"You're so beautiful!"

"It's because I'm so in love."

"No. It's because I'm so in love with you!"

You could have swapped that out with "I wuv you most"/"I wuv YOU most times infinity", and had the same puke inducing effect. Bleah. Lucas, love stories are not your forte.

Sadako of Girth
"Ahhhh...Anakin Skwalkerrrrrrrr... I would've thought that someone with reputation would've been...... Older....."

And what is the the comeback after a considered pause?

The reply that should've been almost Roseanne Barr like in its cruelness, almost Oscar Wilde-like for its rapier like wit.....?
Delivered with the comedic timing of Bill Hicks...?

"General Grievious... You're shorter than I expected...."

*Doh!!!!!!!!* *Crinnnnnnnge at both script and HC's delivery and timing.....*

And I can't believe they cut out Obi-wans response to GG's brag about being trained by Dooku in Lightsabre combat....

...Some thing like:" Thats funny...I trained the man who killed him..."

Strangeness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.