Star ships v the present day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
This thread probably should be in the Star Wars forum but I can't work out where to put it.

The Current World Vs Enterprise/ISD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Ladies/Gentlemen,

An alien race (ha!, not Q) who live on the other side of the milky way (and in subspace) have just developed dimensional transport technology. They visit current day earth but in 2 seperate dimensions and decide to test their new techology on a bunch of "lesser lifeforms"...

scenario/dimension 1

They transport the enterprise (picards) from an evil parallel universe. E.Picard get's told of his predicament and for decides to go all out destroying current day earth...

scenario/dimension 2

they transport an ISD with vader on board at . Vader for decides to destroy current day earth...the aliens then dissapear

The aliens tell earth of their predicament....and that they have 5 years to prepare...both scenarios are COMPLETELY independant of each other...

So my question is, putting together all the black budget programs, conspiracy theories, proper military programs/weapon's, bio warfare, etc etc....., absolutely EVERYTHING the earth has got and can muster in 5 years, can we destroy them or be destroyed?

Keep the faith rock

whirlysplat
Big Ship

Magee
Well going by conspiracy theories present day earth technology is supposedly 50 yrs ahead of what its thought to be at by the general populace. But will that be enough to defeat the enterprise or whatever it is, i dont know, (sorry i dont watch star trek lol).

Scoobless

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

Badabing
Current Earth wins. We beat the aliens in Independence Day and War Of The Worlds. durbeware

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.