Yoda killed padme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diahardyodafan
As much as i hate to say it, i think yoda may have killed padme....with the force....wut do u guyz think??

palpy_666
I think you're out of your goddamn mind. (No offense).

Fishy

mace7386
I think that is the biggest garbage I've ever heard. Where is your proof?

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by diahardyodafan
As much as i hate to say it, i think yoda may have killed padme....with the force....wut do u guyz think??

blink you're crazy

PVS
looks like we have a new attention whore

Sadako of Girth
Man...

*Turns to Amsterdam coffee shop owner and points at diehardyodafan*

"I want some of what HEs been smoking..."

Jedi Priestess

Ding ding ding ding!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! You are asinie thread starter 674,937,375. You win an all expense paid trip to hell. Enjoy the flamage! evil face

jango fatt
I hope this guy is joking

nazgūl-lord
i think it's more attention seeking

Bardock42
I believe this to not be the case

Delta 62
I said it on his other post, and I'll say it again. You are an idiot. (Means offense)

BAILY
I concur with the comments from the honorable delegate named Delta 62

Crazy88No.1
What the hell is this?

Darth Bong
Wow, what are the chances....reading 2 completly useless and stupid threads in one minute, nontheless made by the same person.

Get over it diehardyodafan, your not as entertaining as you think you are. smokin'

BAILY
I wish I could "jabby jabby" people like Palpatine does in ROTS with his saber... it would be cool...... stupif thread makers would be #1 on my list

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Wow, what are the chances....reading 2 completly useless and stupid threads in one minute, nontheless made by the same person.

Get over it diehardyodafan, your not as entertaining as you think you are. smokin'

He actually made three.....

3 threads started 4 posts What the f**k?

Darth Bong
Well I must have given him too much credit for only creating 2 bad posts. smokin'

Ness
As much as i hate to say it, i think yoda may have killed padme....with the force....wut do u guyz think?? Dude did you even see the movie ?? i mean she was killed by Anikin and she killed her self b/c she had no will to live

WindDancer
I don't understand why some of you are so sensitve over this subject. As silly as this topic maybe there is NO need for flamming or even bashing. Any more disruptions and warnings will be issue.

BAILY
Danger Danger Will Robinson.... Dr. Smith is feeling perky today... watch out!!! lol.. jk.... I wish Padme had more screentime and more hot dresses... i actually forgot she was preggers in this one.. she is still hot to me....

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/lightsaber.gif

b-dan
u ok anakin did yoda got all sad cuz he lost a fight boo hoooo that was funny thou proves how good yoda really is

JediMasterRetro
lol it would be funny if he did his entittle to idotic opion

Chiram
Originally posted by WindDancer
I don't understand why some of you are so sensitve over this subject. As silly as this topic maybe there is NO need for flamming or even bashing. Any more disruptions and warnings will be issue.

I concur.

Deadlyshot07
Anakin uses the force and chokes Padme and got close to killing her and after she gave birth to Luke and Leia she had no will to live because Anakin turned to the dark side. And Anakin was her only reason to live and once he turned to darth vader, Padme (even though she was perfectly healthy) she died be cause she did not have Anakin anymore.

Ben-Kenobi
I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP MAKEING GAY THREADS!

Mist
i think someone needs to get out more.......

Deadlyshot07
Who would think that Yoda killed Padme? Its a dumb question. Watch the movie.

Thumbilina
Wow, and people thought the idea of Anakin thinking Obi and Padme might have had something going on was way out there! LOL roll eyes (sarcastic) messed

Captain REX
Well, looks like you've all had your fun.

Ken Kenobi
I think this thread would be best found at the bottom of KMC's Archives, I mean at the very, very bottom.

It's too stupid.

The real reason I am closing this is to prevent anymore bashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.