Batman Versus Azrael, Nightwing & Robin (Tim Drake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/760/batvsprotegeskopio0dj.gif
(Picture made by me)

Could Batman defeat his proteges? Or would the underlings of the Bat defeat their master?

Post your own scenarios. Will Batman take them out one by one, or will they gang up and defeat him?

Fight one:

The environment is the one shown in picture: A big mansion with the stuff that mansion have. Batman gets one hour of preptime, but he cant take any devices with him. He will make his plan on empty room. He is thrown in the mansion, and he gets half a hour to set up the place to fit his plan. He gets the following bat-devices:

Six batarangs

Two Bat-Bolas

Two sleep gas grenades.

Two tear gas grenades.

Two smoke bombs.

Gas mask.

The others have their usual equipment.

Fight two:

They fight in the mansion yard. It is an garden. All the fighters have their usual equipment. Can Batman's skill come out in top, or do the others win with sheer numbers?

BIOS:

Nightwing:

Robin:

Azrael:

And I think we all know what Batman can do. smile

Debate!

DarkCrawler
What do you people have against my threads?!

Nataku8188
Dude, Azrael was kicking the shit out of Batman by himself, he had to throw open a hatch and blind him to beat him.

jinzin
if it wasn't for azreal I'd say bat's stood a chance but well.............

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Dude, Azrael was kicking the shit out of Batman by himself, he had to throw open a hatch and blind him to beat him.

But could he take the Fight 1?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But could he take the Fight 1?

With Nightwing and Robin there as well, most definitly.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
With Nightwing and Robin there as well, most definitly.

Batman is given half a hour to set up the mansion as he likes. And he knows Nightwing and Robin well enough to counter them I think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.