Thor vs. Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
wheelchairThis looks like a pairing to me in character origination and position.
Discuss!

Cosmic Cube
What the f**k?

Scoobless
i second that What the f**k?

Wonderman
Two characters who's powers and abilities and the position they hold in comics are of the same order.
i know What the f**k?
I think you just wanted to see another pic of your fav. hero

kgkg
evil face

asain dude
its like comparing thor and x-men
who do you think would win?
i mean really?

Fanboy
Thor would beat his a--.

EvilCap America
This battle pleases DOOM

The concept of the accursed Richerds being pummeled senseless by the God of Thunder Makes DOOM smile just as the time he ate that baby

The only problem with this battle is the fact that its impossible.Mr.Fantastic has been dead since the 60s having long since been replaced by a robotic clone by DOOM and used as a convinant alibi while he has secretly ruled the world

Thor defeats the robot clone as easily as DOOM slayed the original!

DigiMark007
Question...

I know Thor would win and all, but if all he did was punch and hit Reed, would he ever actually hurt him??

With as smart as Reed is, he might be able to survive long enough to get away without being killed.

Hulk Power
Thor would pound him to death with his hammer.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Thor would pound him to death with his hammer.

Yeah, but with how stretchy Reed is, it would flatten him out, but would it actually hurt him?? Energy strikes seem a better way to go with Reed (which I realize Thor is cabale of)...but just pure punches and hammer-blows might not do much.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, but with how stretchy Reed is, it would flatten him out, but would it actually hurt him?? Energy strikes seem a better way to go with Reed (which I realize Thor is cabale of)...but just pure punches and hammer-blows might not do much.

He could just plunge Mjolnir into Reed, and fly at the speed of light until it rips him. That is, assuming there is a limit to how far Reed can stretch.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He could just plunge Mjolnir into Reed, and fly at the speed of light until it rips him. That is, assuming there is a limit to how far Reed can stretch.

about 2 miles.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mainstream
about 2 miles.

Then he's finished.

DrDoom
Yup.

At least Sue and Namor can finally make their relationship public.

Sue:Well, at least we don't have to go on Maury anymore.
Namor: Indeed.
Sue:I don't know what Reed would have done if he found out about Franklin.
Namor: huh
Sue:.... embarrasment *smacks head*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.