Eu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KaNeKnOx
I don't think this has been mentioned before but if it has sry. So does anybody know who the EU character is??

Ben-Kenobi
Um Master Vos Was mentioned, and hes in EU.

Captain REX
Yup! Yoda mentions Master Vos, known better as Quinlan Vos. We were supposedly going to see him die, but nein, was never filmed.

KaNeKnOx
oic, i just finished watching it like 1 hr ago for the 2nd time but i wasnt sure, although i thought it might have been sidious's old master (i 4get his name)

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah, The Scene Was Were He Standing Infront of A republic battle tank Overlooking The Battle And The battle tank Fires On Him.

Morgoths_Wrath
I thought it was Commander Cody blink

astrofan428
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Yeah, The Scene Was Were He Standing Infront of A republic battle tank Overlooking The Battle And The battle tank Fires On Him.

I use to have an illustartion of that, but I dont think I do anymore. sad

Ben-Kenobi
No.....Wrath @,@, It Was Quinlin Vos, Commander Cody Is A Movie Character

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah I'll Scan The Page In The Graphic Novel And Upload It.

KaNeKnOx
wow

KaNeKnOx
lol, Commander Cody is the clone commander that orders the clones to fire on Obi-Wan while hes on the lizard thing

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
No.....Wrath @,@, It Was Quinlin Vos, Commander Cody Is A Movie Character

I know, but I thought he was EU before he was supposed to be in the movie. I really don't know, that's just what i thought

redux
speaking of eu I only read a couple clone wars novels, does anyone know if there was anybody from Shatterpoint or Dark Rendevous in the movie? I thought I'd heard Asajj Ventress was going to be in the movie, and who knows, maybe that one kid that took out the troopers to save Organa was Whie?

peluffo
Master Vos is mentioned by ObiWan on the Briefing room, when anakin arrives late to the meeting.

And this is from the Graphic novel:
http://img151.echo.cx/img151/7159/0571qq.th.gif

SixOfTwelve
I still can't get over how well-drawn the comic adaption is this time, compared to all the other ones before.

jango fatt
Commander Bly was a EU character

Darth_Vader05
This should be in the Expanded Universe forum!

jango fatt
It is directly related to ep.3
So shut up

Mandos
Originally posted by KaNeKnOx
oic, i just finished watching it like 1 hr ago for the 2nd time but i wasnt sure, although i thought it might have been sidious's old master (i 4get his name)

Darth Plagueis

jango fatt
Plageis is a canon character

Delta 62
I was hoping to see a Chiss in EpIII. Not Thrawn himself of course..he still hasn't been discovered by the Emperor yet. but..some Chiss.

KaNeKnOx
hopefully they'll have all that stuff and more on the DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.