Deadpool & Agent X vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Yes prep.

long pig
What's prep going to do?

full god, half god, quarter god,....herc's pinky toe wins.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
What's prep going to do?

full god, half god, quarter god,....herc's pinky toe wins.

DP beat Thor there buddy... (With Loki's help... kind of)

Wynndar
hmmm...i havent seen that fight twith Thor. One time Deadpool used gas to put the Thing to sleep so he could kidnap franklin richards...the Thing ended up waking up sooner than DP expected and DP just ended up running for his "life". I have a feeling he would be in the same boat with a pissed off Herc.

Tormentor_2004
I wonder if the duo could shoot a missile at Hercules's head

long pig
Oh, you meant one sided prep time?

Still, what exactly can they do?

Tormentor_2004
?

8bitChris
DP took Thor's hammer and got his power. It actually turned out to be a counterfeit made by Loki but it sure was hilarious to see DP flying around with Thor's and talking like Thor. I'll put some scans of the issue and some scans of Thor and DP going head to head with the same power and DP getting his ass handed to him.

8bitChris
aww damn my scanner died. Well believe me when I say the issue is hilarious. Especially when DP tries to get the Avengers to "Avengers Assemble!"

long pig
What in the bloody hell?

Nataku8188
One scan

Nataku8188
another

Nataku8188
and another

Zahit
Hercules rips them in half, but not after laughing
at Deadpool's hilarious impression of him.

Fanboy
Deadpool with Thors powers what a lethal combination. Hercules wins this one.

Wickerman
OMFG i'm gonna be laughing in my fakkin sleep from that laughing laughing laughing

"let us go avenge something" Happy Dance

~wickerman~

8bitChris
"By Oprah's chins! My hammer doth come backeth to me as if it were a Blockbuster rental!"

LOL

C1nd3r
pure gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.