Zeus vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Both gods clash

kgkg
Zeus = Odin > thor

Zeus wins

armandovalles
Zeus would murder Thor.

Zeus=Odin>>>>Hercules=Thor

Wynndar
Zues isnt quite equal to Odin IMO...but he would certainly drop classic Thor.

armandovalles
no, Zeus and Odin have fought and both have admitted to be EXACT EQUALS. The Same thing goes for Thor and Hercules.

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, Zeus and Odin have fought and both have admitted to be EXACT EQUALS. The Same thing goes for Thor and Hercules.

Actually i think Hercules is stronger than Thor. Remember Thor's belt that doubles his strength
(could be wrong though)

~wickerman~

the Darkone
odin and zeus are equal. But odin is a better fighter and one bad motherf**ker. That's one god in marvel I wouldn't piss off, I rather fight thanos. Thor will get his a$$ kicked but if he uses the godforce blast or throw the hammer with the godforce charged in it, it will kill zeus or any immortal on impact. (Avengers 2004 hand book)

Zahit
Zeus would teach Thor a thing or ten about lightning and thunder.
No way is Thor defeating someone on par with Odin.
Not to mention Zeus's temper and fiery disposition.

who?-kid
Zeus and Thor fought already. And Thor had a lot of back-up :
- Black Knight
- Namor
- She-Hulk
- Captain America
- Dr. Druid
- Captain Marvel

And Thor himself of course.

Well, Zeus sure kicked their asses all over Olympus. He nearly killed them ! Thanos can not defeat Zeus, and neither can Thor.

Zahit
It would be nice to showcase the Olympian gods some more,
since the Asgardians are gone.
I'd love to see Zeus put some hurtin' on Thanos
or some other cosmically-concieved plotline.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wickerman
Actually i think Hercules is stronger than Thor. Remember Thor's belt that doubles his strength
(could be wrong though)

~wickerman~
Read about Thor before posting those things.
Thor is stronger than half-god Hercules cause Mjolnir enhance his strenght and other powers.
Without Mjolnir, they are EQUAL.

leonidas
<<Zeus and Thor fought already. And Thor had a lot of back-up :
- Black Knight
- Namor
- She-Hulk
- Captain America
- Dr. Druid
- Captain Marvel

And Thor himself of course.

Well, Zeus sure kicked their asses all over Olympus. He nearly killed them ! Thanos can not defeat Zeus, and neither can Thor.>>

yep. and it happened wayyyyy back when as well, one one one. i think it was a giant sized thor but i'm not totally sure. anyway, thor tried controlling the elements by zeus was more powerful adn commanded them. from there, it only got worse for thor . . .

not a very fair thread.

ps-in the second hercules ltd series, hercules actually defeated zeus one on one after zeus killed all the other gods. i've never been certain how hard zeus was trying in that fight, but ko'ing zeus is impressive no matter what. damn, i love hercules . . .

whirlysplat
Read Thor 299 big grin Re: Zeus and Odin. Zeus v Thor and Thor v Odin.

big grin

armandovalles
Thor has absolutely NO CHANCE against Zeus. If Zeus went all aout he could probly handle 20 Thors.

IRTMU-Dragon
Originally posted by the Darkone
odin and zeus are equal. But odin is a better fighter and one bad motherf**ker. That's one god in marvel I wouldn't piss off, I rather fight thanos. Thor will get his a$$ kicked but if he uses the godforce blast or throw the hammer with the godforce charged in it, it will kill zeus or any immortal on impact. (Avengers 2004 hand book)

Im sure The Mask would love to take you up on your offer of pissing odin off.

IRTMU-Dragon
Heh.

lifeisaglich
Any ways Zeus is going to win in this battle. Now Zeus vs. Odin as it has been stated earlier in the thread will make a good battle. And my money between these two is Zues.

If any doubts should be fall me I say a draw. But I would still be leaning mostly on Zues's side.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lol, gotta love the mask...

I asked you little pussies a f'in question!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Lol, gotta love the mask...

I asked you little pussies a f'in question!

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing tough laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.