What Would be The Most Unexpected Plotline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
What do you guys think would be the most unexpected plotline, here are some of my imaginations:
1. Padme cheats Anakin, by having a relationship with Obi-Wan
2. Yoda turns... Dark Side, i don't know maybe.. Darth Yodium ??
3. Chebaca turned into the first Wookie Jedi
4. Palpie had a wife ??
5. C3p0 turns into a droid Lightsaber master (like grievous0
6. Dooku had son, and he revenged both Sith and Jedi !!!
7. Someone with the same species as Yoda shows up.....

The most impossible one is....... I get to marry Natalie Portman !!!
lol

Post yours here !!!

astrofan428
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
lol

I dont know about the others, but your right that is impossible. stick out tongue

darth-yoda
im sure there was a jedi wookie befor the movies i mean there was lowbacca after the movies
who would make love to dooku look at him
yoda turning darkside would be good but i would stick with darth yoda
and theres all ready a nother person the same species yaddle shes green and in TPM

ImmortalOne
Hey, astrofan !! Don't tell YOUR not attracted to Padme !!??

Hey !! Dooku is freakin rich !! She could buy any women!! And oh yeah that .... Force sexual pleasuring hehehehhee

Darth Yoda, the midget Sith Lord !!!

Darth_Janus
Luke isn't actually Anakin's child but is actually Owen's, and the real Luke died sometime inbetween, without the aunt and uncle telling anyone.

Mace Windu somehow survived his sick fall and comes back, brimming with scars and the dark side.

A spare dozen Jedi survive and eventually come together. Enraged at the betrayal, they blame the weakness of the Order and the corruption of the Republic, and spawn a new legion of dark exiled Jedi.

The Hutts originally arrange a coup against the Empire, but fail and are beaten back. The parent of Jabba has dealings with these new dark jedi.

R2 D2 was infected with an imperial bug and was secretly transfering information to the Empire, allowing the Rebels to be tracked to Hoth.

Qui Gon Jinn actually tells Yoda and Obi-Wan that he was wrong, that the prophecy was in fact trickery leaked to the Jedi Council by the Sith, and that Anakin was in fact created by the Sith based on Plageus' dark practices.

Yoda's race was responsible for the creation of the Jedi Order millenia ago, and since, one member of the race has always come out of seclusion to lead the Order. This race than rises up to destroy orders of other Force practitioners, finally believing they have abused their powers too much. The waves of agony in the Force are unbearable.

First originated by a Sith lord of old, perhaps even Marka Ragnos, a plot was hatched to create the Sith'ari: the perfect Sith being of amazing Force potential to help create the Golden Sith Empire of legend. Experiments with this led to the creation of EXar Kun, Freedan Nadd, Revan, Kaan, and Anakin Skywalker.

astrofan428
I didnt say I wasnt attracted to her, because I am. cool

I was just making a joke about what you said, and agreeing with the point you made about it being impossible for YOU to marry her. stick out tongue

ImmortalOne
New one.....
Vader married somone else........
I mean Obi didn't cut off his ........ ding dong.... when he left him buning didn't he ?
And this child is as powerful as Luke and Leia combined....!!!

Darth_Janus
I liked mine better.

darth_royke
leia turns to the dark side, and becomes a sith miss. she takes over the empire and using her negotiating talents rebirths a whole new empire. she takes her twins at her side, but only one can be apprentice, as is the sith way. the other twin sees the light of way and manages to stop the other twin before its too late. they both take down leia but cannot live with themselves so go on an eternal pilgrimmage to make up for their sin.

perhaps lando turns bad, mining operation still run by empire, he uses insider knowledge of republic to help empire....

ewoks all become jedi mastersbig grin

smoker4
Gay marriage would be unexpected in SW or someone going for a shit

Gryn Jabar
Hahahaha
Vader: No, I am your father!
Luke: STFU I need to shit.
Vader:....

ImmortalOne
Obi-Wans Son is behind all the things that has happened the last few decades .............
his mother ?? Amidala !!!

Otaku_Sith
Otaku_Sith's son revenge's Otaku's death,by killing the whole,Jedi Order(NJO,maybe?)with his mother by his side,his mother?Padme,of course.

Fishy

Otaku_Sith
hehee.lolBut really i'm the father,Leia's C3 PO's.Luke's mine.Strange though that they are still twins.

Naga Sadow
Padme cheats Anakin with Yoda, Anakin turns dark, so does Yoda, they both fight for Padme, Sids breaks them up saying:" You must let go of what you love. The fear of losing it can lead to the dark side." Both kill Palpy, and Padme runs away with R2, while Obi and Grievous get married. Maul is Obi-wans best man. Ewoks crash the wedding, making a jedi wookie sacrifice, destroyi8ng the only family of wookies, which had a strong force sensitivity. Thus, the Ewok Empire is created.

Fishy
You know somebody could actually create a story about that stick out tongue

Gryn Jabar
Yoda getting boomstick and forcing luke off his swamp.

Darth Revan33
Anakin simply loses his balance and falls into the lava.

Anakin is Force choked to death by a youngling

Obi shoots at Greivous and it bounces back into his face, killing Obi

Obi gets jealous and punches Padme in her stomach, killing the twins.

Order 66 is actually the order to wipe out the Sith

Yoda can't fit in the tiny hole at the bottom of the Senate

Chewbacca tries to kill Yoda

Sidious is shot in the back during his Empire speech at the Senate

When Anakin first gets into Vader suit, his voice sounds really high and wimpy.

Darth Koroni
Order 66 is to give all Jedi a pinata of Darth Sidious,

Yoda gets high on Chewbacca (Don't ask),

The force is really Martha Stewart,

Girevous is a girl and she and Anakin fall in love and make horrible demon/cyborg babies,

Obi-Wan is having an affair with Grievous behind Anakin's back,

The enemies that Obi-Wan goes up against aren't arrogant,

Jar-Jar is Luke's father,

The opening scene in three doesn't cause motion sickness,

Darth Bane secretly loves the color pink,

We finally get a cannon sith who derives powers from joy and love,

Palpatine pigs out on chocolate and becomes spherical,

Asajj Ventress finds the golden ticket in a bar of Wonka chocolate,

Obi-Wan gets drunk and kills thousands on his drunken rampage,

Anakin, Grievous, Padme, and Boss Nass get married together.

ImmortalOne
LOL LOL LOL !!!!!
you guys are really good !!!

Fishy

ImmortalOne
If I were one of those younglings, .......... I would probably just suck'em nipples straight up !!!
(If she's pregnant than some milk should be cuming out)

Hehehehehhe !!!!

Emperor Revan

Fishy
Yoda actually killing Sidious and Obi wan finishing Anakin off, then their should be a message at the end of the movie

"i never liked the OT much anyways" - Goerge Lucas

Maybe I shouldn't be postng her drunk

Emperor Revan
Obi drowns when he falls in the water

G.G. accidentally kills himself when he uses the lightsaber helicopter type move

Padme has her first baby and calls it Luke, only to be talked out of it by Obi-Wan and has his name changed to Phil

Owen says: "Take that stupid baby back, I don't want it! It won't shut up!"

As the thousands of clones march up the stairs towards the Temple, one at the top trips and falls backwards causing a domino effect.

ImmortalOne
That domino one... Its a classic blooper !!!!

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
What do you guys think would be the most unexpected plotline, here are some of my imaginations:
1. Padme cheats Anakin, by having a relationship with Obi-Wan
2. Yoda turns... Dark Side, i don't know maybe.. Darth Yodium ??
3. Chebaca turned into the first Wookie Jedi
4. Palpie had a wife ??
5. C3p0 turns into a droid Lightsaber master (like grievous0
6. Dooku had son, and he revenged both Sith and Jedi !!!
7. Someone with the same species as Yoda shows up.....

lol

Post yours here !!!

Hows about these :

A.>Jar-jar Binks overthrows the Emperor and becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
B.> Han Solo and Chewbacca start a secret gay love affair behind Leias back , unaware that Chewy and Leia already have a even more secret hairy love-child together .
C.> Upon discovering Hans deviant inter-species homosexual infidelity , Leia throws caution to the wind and begins an insestuous freak breeding relationship with twin bro Luke .
D.> Leia's deformed children grow up to be powerful Jedi Knights and kill the evil Darth Retard (Sith Jar-jar to you) and wipe out his Imperial Forces , Chewies half-breed son grows up to be a master pilot who takes out the entire Imperial Fleet on his own .
E.> The New Republic is born and Leia , Luke , Chewy and Han are all executed for their perverted behavior (that inadvertently saved the universe) ..... THE END?

smokin'

Emperor Revan
Yep, those are pretty unexpected (and messed up) laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.